The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Atanatotatos

First Post
I see. I am not American and I am looking at the frenzy you're referring to with a certain interest (obviously) but I am not completely well informed (obviously, too), and seeing what happened a few years ago...

Well, I guess we'd better stop here, or we'll start breaking one of the golden rules of Encworld...

Walking Dad

First Post
What about items?

The DMG says a 3rd, a 2nd and a 1st level item, + the price of a first level item.
(level+1, level, level-1 + equivalent money of a level-1 item.)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
What about items?

The DMG says a 3rd, a 2nd and a 1st level item, + the price of a first level item.
(level+1, level, level-1 + equivalent money of a level-1 item.)

No. I did the total value of that multiplied by 5 characters is like twice all the treasure parcels combined. (This evens out after 3rd level, btw)

Take one 3rd level Item and twice normal starting gold.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ragnar Baerwulf

[sblock=Stats]
Ragnar Baerwulf Player: WD
Human Barbarian XP ? Level 2
Initiative +2 Senses Normal Vision
Passive Insight 13; Passive Perception 18
HP 40; Bloodied 20; Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 10
AC 18; Fortitude 18; Reflex 13; Will 14
Saving Throw Bonus: +1
Resist:
Speed 5
Alignment Unaligned
Languages Common, Primordial

Str 18 Dex 13 Wis 14
Con 14 Int 10 Cha 08

Basic Attack:
Greataxe: +8 ; 1d12+5

Racial Abilities
Bonus At-Will Power: You know one extra at-will power from your class.
Bonus Feat: You gain a bonus feat at 1st level. You must meet the feat’s prerequisites.
Bonus Skill: You gain training in one additional skill from your class skill list.
Human Defense Bonuses: +1 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will defenses.

Class Features
Feral Might (Rageblood Vigor): Swift Charge Power; Gain 2 THP when getting enemy to 0 HP.
Rage
Rampage: Once per round, when you score a critical hit with a barbarian attack power, you can immediately make a melee basic attack as a free action. You do not have to attack the same target that you critically hit.

All Powers are vs AC

At-Will Powers
Howling Strike (+8 / 1d12+1d6+5)
- When charging, you can use this power in place of a melee basic attack. If you are raging, you do not provoke opportunity attacks for moving during the charge.
Pressing Strike
Recuperating Strike

Encounter Powers
Swift Charge
Great Cleave

Daily Powers
Bloodhunt Rage

Utility Power
Great Leap

Feats
Armor Proficiency (Chainmail)
Armor Proficiency (Scalemail)
Toughness

Skills
Athletics* +10
Endurance* +8
Nature* +8
Perception* +8

Equipment
Frost Greataxe +1

Scale Armor (45), Standard adventurers pack (15), 4 javelins (20), clothes.
2 healing Potions (100), 20 gp

[/sblock]

[sblock=Picture]
Barbarian.jpg

[/sblock]

Background:
Ragnar was born on the fringes of the civilized lands. While his rough upbringing left him socially inept, his strong arms, great constitution, keen eyes and closeness to nature make him a valuable part of any adventuring group.
Ragnar was part of an Ice Barbarian tribe. But after the old chiefs death his older brother or his brothers gretest rival, Grimgrod Boartusk should duell for the new leader position. His brother died in the ring of honor, but Ragnar suspected tereachery in Boartusks victory. Unable to challenge the new chief without a legend of his own, Ragnar left the tribe to seek honor and glory, to one day return and take leadership of his tribe.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay. Roll Call.

I know Mal ,Antatatatnatatatanos and Velmont are still here, we added WD and lost Shalimar likely permanently and Sarah Temporarily. Is this right? Do I need to open recruitment for one more?

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhmmm... We'd have a defender, a leader, a controller and one/two striker/s.
I'd say we're good like that, but, eh, how do you feel about it Gene?

Also, I'm sorry I forgot, WD, but Welcome in!

Remove ads