• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retrievers – OOC - Full (Forgotten Realms Game)

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
The Retrievers – OOC - Full (Forgotten Realms Game)

Ok I have never DMed a PbP so I figured I will give it a shot, mainly due to the fact every game I have joined as a player has closed for whatever reason (I think I am cursed) so I will try the other side of the table.

I am seeking to run a game in FR based out of Waterdeep and the group will all know each other and be working for a certain mage (not sure which one yet) going on random jobs here and there to collect things, or seek out information. Not quite sure where things will lead but I will probably be using pre-made modules from Dungeon and possibly the module tree form WoTC and throw some in that I will make on the fly or whatever.

As a GM in real life I am pretty good (in my opinion and none of my players have revolted yet) and I like my players to have fun. I am pretty knowledgeable with all the rules and I don't normally flub any rolls. We will be using www.invisiblecastle.com to make rolls so no need to worry there.

Characters
32 point buy
2nd level
MAX hit points
MAX starting gold
Most of the starting base classes (email me and I will say yea or nay)

Books Allowed
Most from WOTC

Players
1) Mimic -
2) Tyrlaan - Koraero Firironna
3) Scotley - Mindal Delamber
4) Tyrlaan - Koraero Firironna
5) Wilphe - Pemberton Dram
6) Harvey - Durnn

Alternate
1) Ferrix
2) Lefferts
3) Strahd Von Zarovich
4) Candide
5) POL
6) Krug

I would like everyoen to be able to post at least once a day if not a cople times a day (I will try to do my best at this as well but we will see how time permits me to. I do promise to post at least once a day including weekends.

Anyway, lets get this ball rolling so submit your characters here for review.

Sample Character layout - Here

Rogue Gallery
In Game

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Reporting for duty. I think I'm looking at playing a shield dwarf barbarian (with possible intentions to multi into druid). I'll look over my FR books and see where things get me. :)

Nick

Last edited:

Lefferts

First Post
I've been looking to get a sorceror or warlock going. Since this is FR, can we assume those books are in play?

(oh, 1st level, I assume?)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Eh, why not? I'll toss my hat in. :) A couple of my other games died, I think. The ones that remain only update infrequently. If my wife gives me the evil eye, I'll let you know. lol

Thinking of a sorceror... but, blech, they're so flavorless... still, no memorization. Playing a child of magic would appeal to my sensibilites since I always play some kind of weirdo.

Hmm, what are your thoughts about Aasimarr? I was also thinking about a Drow... but they've been done to death in the 'Realms.

Last edited:

Remove ads