• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

ethandrew

First Post
Completely understandable. I hope you are able to find a good piece to your puzzle, and let this be my endorsement for Arkhandus, although I doubt one is needed!

Arkhandus, welcome aboard. The healer slot in this game is now yours. Please create a character. I will want to see a character background as well.

I did send an e-mail to you but have yet to dig out my copy of the Draconomicon and e-mail info to you regarding Bahamut. Before I go ahead and type up what I have on Bahamut, I thought to query you on whether you still want it. Do you?

Arkhandus

First Post
Yes, please. I still dunno if I'd rather play a cleric of Drendd, or Bahamut.

I'll probably have a basic character background/basic stats some time Saturday or Sunday (in Arizona time, anyhoo; depends on how busy I end up being Saturday afternoon).

Arkhandus

First Post
Thanks Rhun!

CanadienneBacon: Sorry I don't have anything posted yet for concepts, but I ended up with hardly any computer time this weekend, durnit. I should have something up on Monday afternoon or evening instead.

RE: Bahamut: strange, it looks like Draconomicon didn't actually have more info on the Platinum Dragon than was presented earlier in Deities & Demigods. That's rather disappointing considering the focus of Draconomicon. :\ Sorry you went to the effort of typing that up! The only differences between that description and D&Dg's Bahamut entry is the addition of a few domains in Draconomicon, and those two new spells on the Dragon domain list.

I'll probably present a dwarven fighter/cleric of Drendd and a human cleric of Bahamut as my concepts Monday. Not sure which I'd rather go with, since I still have to finish brainstorming backgrounds.

There's no need to put up two concepts; pick the one you most want to play and present that one, please. You're more apt to be regularly partcipatory in the game if you like your character. :)

Arkhandus

First Post
Question: What time of day must Pillars of Drendd pray for their spells?

Quick edit: Err, and what does Drendd's symbol look like? Unless it doesn't matter.

You may select what time of day Pillars pray for their spells. You may also select Drendd's holy symbol. Perhaps having you design these elements will help you get jazzed for your character and the game.

If you want to follow what I have on hand, Pillars pray in the evening if they're dwarves. Human Pillars pray at midsun, noon. I have holy symbols detailed for only the following deities: Madriel, the Luckmaiden, Welafleur, the Traveler, Galarn, Lodi the Axeless, and Reven. I do not have holy symbols detailed for the remaining members of the pantheon, Drendd included. I don't mind to select or design something for Drendd, but at this point it would be nice and possibly quite interesting to see you come up with something that I could incorporate for this PbP.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads