• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Savage Tide Player's Guide is now available as a free PDF download.

BlackMoria

First Post
Ye Gawds! They need a new server. I've tried off and on several times during the day so far and I am getting less than 1K transfer. Not to mention, the downloading has turned the rest of their site to molasses speed.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sooo... slooooow....

My download was 5MB in after three hours, and I just cancelled it. A few days from now, this will be much easier.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
mythusmage said:
At time of posting...

Download speed: 4.5k
Time remaining: 23 minutes

It's all in the timing. :)
Shhh, quiet you! I'm in the middle of downloading and don't need anyone else clogging up the server, darn it! :]

:p

KF72

IceFractal

First Post
I got it ... barely! I was on the verge of giving up and going to bed when it hit a burst of speed (well, 7 Mbps is fast compared to 2.3) and finished up. I'm glad I got the lower-res version though, else it might never have finished.

mhensley

First Post
It's still really, really slow. Paizo seriously needs better hardware for their site. Can someone who has succeeded in downloading it host it somewhere else?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads