• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Savage Tide rises again! New player to be announced later this week.

James Heard

Explorer
...And in another urgent story, the group announced the addition of minor cousin to one of the investigators, "Scrappy" Doo tonight. News at 11.

:D

Zurai

First Post
Eagerly awaiting the result :) I have always wanted to play in a pirate/aquatic campaign but I missed the only Savage Tides one starting IRL by several months.

James Heard

Explorer
[sblock=The Writ of Waiting, upon which the delicate boy Hawthorne regarded the Gamemaster and other players while begging to be chosen]
"S'na fair," be said by I, "Truer n'sweeter a child than I ne'er born by my mother's fat hips, she'd say. An' she'd be right, I'd reckon."

"I be wan'in to say a few words to that mad one Col, an not the kind that says 'Where be me coin, blackheart!' like I might if'n he tried t'stiff me. I long t'smell the sweet air for the wharfs, with all the drudge f'the canals messin' the odor of coconut from th'fish vendors. S'smell o'life an Sasserine I tell, an I reckon I be true as the pale belly of Mongo's pickle when I tell yea I was born fer the spray o'salt and de flappin' of me coat by the breezy sea. "

"So, yea scurvy lurvly landlubbers all - remember me rosy cheeks o'babes when come time and tell to name yer boon companion. By Osprem's extra nipple, I swear t'keep yer secrets and not tell yea mistresses about yer wives. I promise t'lend yea coin when yer purse is lighter than rum an grog. I'll not swive your sisters nor your mothers either unless I be askin' first, an whilst yea wet yerselves in battles I'll stick by you true as lice and sweat."
[/sblock]

Malvoisin

First Post
Decision!

Okay, this was hard. I mean, I know that every DM that elects to pick and choose between potential players says it's hard, but this was really hard. Really, really hard. I feel as though I could have taken any of the three of you, and had zero regrets whatsoever.

Having said and meant that...welcome aboard James Heard! Hawthorne Hap will be entering the picture and making the lives of the other PCs just a bit more interesting. Not that they aren't interesting enough!

To Zurai and EvolutionKB...I hope not to need any more replacements anytime soon. But if I do, I hope one or both of you will still be interested. Well done to you both.

Okay, James, we'll need a character sheet in the Rogue's Gallery (28 point buy, 2nd level, 1000 xp, 900 gp to spend for equipment), and some thoughts in the OOC thread about how to integrate Hawthorne with the rest of the party. See you there.

Rhun

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Having said and meant that...welcome aboard James Heard! Hawthorne Hap will be entering the picture and making the lives of the other PCs just a bit more interesting. Not that they aren't interesting enough!

Welcome to the game, James Heard!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads