• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Scattered Ones

Morbidity

First Post
Seebor elbows Amaryllis out of the way and expertly pops open the lock. You find a key and about 100gp in assorted change.

[OOC: Either Amaryllis or Namfoodle give Tomas the following info]
Tomas is informed about the dangers of eating belladonna. It may cure him of lycanthropy, but it is a poison and could therefore do him damage and make him weaker. It must be consumed within an hour of being bitten however and therefore if he’s going to risk it, he’d better do it immediately as the hour must be just about up.
[OOC: Tomas, if you eat the belladonna make 3 fort saves for me]

Amaryllis

First Post
Amaryllis makes sure that everything is put in someone's backpack. On instinct, she hands Seebor the acid.

"We are too weak to continue; I for one could do with some sleep. I know we discussed this before, but if two cockatrices posed a serious threat, we aren't going to survive unless we rest. We are no use to anyone dead."

Morbidity

First Post
Amaryllis said:
Amaryllis makes sure that everything is put in someone's backpack. On instinct, she hands Seebor the acid.

"We are too weak to continue; I for one could do with some sleep. I know we discussed this before, but if two cockatrices posed a serious threat, we aren't going to survive unless we rest. We are no use to anyone dead."

You are going to put all this stuff in people's backpacks? I doubt it's going to fit and everyone remain fairly unencumbered. There are 31 boxes of stuff and 2 casks.

Amaryllis

First Post
Sorry, didn't really mean everything. Just the stuff that looks useful. DM's discretion on what I am deemed to have taken and how much of each. And not so much that anyone is significantly encumbered.

Morbidity

First Post
Okay. DM will exercise discretion and say that you've got a sample of each. I'm off to Scotland for 10 days. In the meantime, work out what you want to do next.

Morbidity

First Post
Hollowtree said:
[OOC: Tomas, if you eat the belladonna make 3 fort saves for me]

Raw rolls:-
18, 6, 16.

This could turn out badly :(

Tomas bravely swallows the belladonna: a poison which may remove the stain of lycanthropy from his blood. He can feel the belladonna working, but then not quite enough (not cured) and then the poison kicks in and he fells his strength ebb away. (1d6 of strength damage - roll it and let me know)

How long are you resting for? I'll assume you're setting guards and will randomly choose watches unless a person specifies that they want to watch at a certain time.

Remove ads