The Seas of Blood - The Price of Fame (Chapter One)

Bront

The man with the probe
Swoops spends some time observing the people going in and out of the building, seeing if they have or do or say anything in common.

Ferrix

Explorer
Phoenix said:
It seems that the temple to Yulom does not rest, nor do its clergy, for upon a'Shelys' return, the elderly gnome awaits with the paraphenalia ready to do what is required. Incense burns across the room, creating a haze of sweet smoke that assails the elf's senses, and before the gnome rests a pile of knucklebones scattered hap-hazardly.

"I thought you'd be back," the gnome looks up with a smile. "Now, if you've got the money, the rules are simple. You ask me one question, if it pertains to something recent, there is a good chance you'll get a straight answer, if it potains to something further into the future, the chance lessens that you'll get anything but lies. Understand?"

"Thank you priest, do you have recommendations on questions that relate to the vision I saw yesterday?" a'Shelys is slightly nervous, divinations often lead to answers you do not wish to hear.

Remove ads