• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Someone

Adventurer
someone, he didn't read out the location on the parchment, he purposely kept it hidden so no one would notice [...]so he doens't want him to get a hold of any information. he's going to let everyone in on the info once they are alone

Ah, well. Isida mentioned Kazan finding all the stuff without using spoilers, and I missed the bit about hiding the parchment in the book.

Erekose13

Explorer
D20Dazza said:
I'm hearing ya man, I'm hearing ya.

Same here, I post during the day at work. Some days are slower than others, but usually you can count on 1/day during the week (none on the weekends). But it looks like the flurry comes after I head home. Man thats a lot to read through.

lotuseater

Explorer
Someone said:
Ah, well. Isida mentioned Kazan finding all the stuff without using spoilers, and I missed the bit about hiding the parchment in the book.

no worries. as erkose13 said, it was quite a lot to go through for only a few hours of posting. it seems we have a quite active group, which is nice.

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
Same here, I post during the day at work. Some days are slower than others, but usually you can count on 1/day during the week (none on the weekends). But it looks like the flurry comes after I head home. Man thats a lot to read through.
My schedule's changing a bit, so I'll be sleeping durring the day more, and my flurry of posts (Ex) abilitiy will be limited.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Bwahahaha. But look at my Join Date and PPD ;)
I wasn't a consistant poster till april/may of this year. I had 4-6 posts before then. That's why my PPD sucks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads