• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, I put Mel's current appearance/persona in () in the title Just in case she ever decides to change, I'll note it there too.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Likewise, I've posted. Apologies for the delay, while weekends aren't normally too bad for me, I gave the juice a big nudge this one and wasn't with it enough to post, and by the time I was all I wanted to do was sleep. ;-D>

Bront

The man with the probe
When you drink, always have a designated poster so you don't mispell something foolish, or don't post at all. It's the responsable thing to do. ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Wow, when you guys decide to kill someone, you don't screw around. Two crits in one round, both with enough damage left over to kill the whole band...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Wow, when you guys decide to kill someone, you don't screw around. Two crits in one round, both with enough damage left over to kill the whole band...
Bwahahaha! Rayni the evil death elf at work! They were fools not to listen to me :D

lotuseater

Explorer
d20dazza, just a heads up, my character handed bail three items, the amulet, the spellbook, and the piece of paper hidden inside the spellbook. and someone, he didn't read out the location on the parchment, he purposely kept it hidden so no one would notice. his rationale for this was two fold. one, he doesn't entirely trust the dwarf. who knows what he's up to or what he's involved in. so he doens't want him to get a hold of any information. he's going to let everyone in on the info once they are alone. two, he's afraid that if rayni and/or mel notice that he's hiding stuff, they will say we shouldn't be taking stuff off the unfortunate goblins. there families might need it, etc. once talk shifted to alerting the guards, it became even more imperative in his mind to keep these things hidden until later. oh, and he pocketed the gold, because he's a greedy bastard and he's like that.

Remove ads