The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bah, no wonder. I'll probably be joining you in a month or so, except I'll be working 6pm-6am.

And Someone, you realize I've been wanting to use that line for eons?

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm 9 PM to 8 AM, so not much sympathy from me :p

Hope you get a nice shift diferential at least. And have web access.

Someone

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
And Someone, you realize I've been wanting to use that line for eons?

I'll take that as the elf has been waiting to use that line for eons. Harolk is taunting. A enraged opponent is easier to deal with.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Shift differential yes. Web access no. I'm working at an aluminum plant around heavy machinery, we're lucky that we get a few news headlines on our intranet. They keep us on a short leash. ;)

Someone - yeah, I hear you. But think about it, is that line unoriginal in this world?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Shift differential yes. Web access no. I'm working at an aluminum plant around heavy machinery, we're lucky that we get a few news headlines on our intranet. They keep us on a short leash. ;)

Someone - yeah, I hear you. But think about it, is that line unoriginal in this world?
Of course--everyone in Sharn's read the paperback printed edition of William ir'Goldman's The Dragonmark Heiress Bride :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Eww. It at least one of those soft cloth leashes so it's comfortable?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Na, it's a kevlar cloth leash. Or at least kevlar cloth sleeves I have to wear. Working with aluminum scrap you know, sharp stuff. Though occasionally very bendy. If you're particularly bored and the supervisor doesn't catch you, you can make some little aluminum furniture out of them. Not that I've ever done this of course... ;)

And Rystil - Meh. :)

Remove ads