The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Right right, will update both games on Saturday night!
Ah, cool! In that case I'll need to mention Rayni's action for next round. As you might expect, it's another Eldritch Blast, for a total of two of them (she still hasn't gotten last round's EB yet)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well you didn't say you were going to, you were just talking silly goose! :p No problem, I can retcon that. :)
I think she blasted Mel's assailant in post 706 but actually switched to one of the guys chasing them in 718 based on the Kalashtar's suggestion.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Looks like we'll have to start a new IC threads soon. Isn't there some (un)official rule limiting threads to 20 pages of posts (800 total)?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ya know Rystil, either Rayni is trying to scare Opal in a good way, or she's the worst diplomat ever. "Yes, this guy is trying to destroy the minds of all your friends, take over your family, and do unspecified but unpleasent things with them. And you almost died back there, very very badly." ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ya know Rystil, either Rayni is trying to scare Opal in a good way, or she's the worst diplomat ever. "Yes, this guy is trying to destroy the minds of all your friends, take over your family, and do unspecified but unpleasent things with them. And you almost died back there, very very badly." ;)
Yep, I guess it's pretty scary :eek:

She waited until Opal was calmed down and rational to even mention it for just that reason, but now that Opal seems okay, the goal has shifted to impressing upon her the gravity of the danger--any of Opal's friends could be Quori possessed by now, and more if they aren't stopped, so she needs to know it, Rayni thinks. Plus of course Rayni does still treat death a bit more casually than a normal person :heh:

Erekose13

Explorer
Isida, in my background for Hxaptos I had him screwing things up royally when he sold things to House Phairlan that we destined for the Boromars. That got him on both group's radar even though he didn't know it. I never named the elf he sold the dragonshards to, but wondered if you had wanted to use that at all?

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida, I think I can help you write Ferrix out now that he's leaving enworld.

[sblock=Ferrix's exit plan]If Mel give Layferi Sheni's name, and Sheni looks him up later if he promises to help, she may end up staying in Sharn to stop the threat here while the rest of us leave for Xen'Drake.[/sblock]

Remove ads