The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Erekose, what spell is Hxaptos casting? You didn't say in your post.
orb of obliterate fishy enemies. Its a new Clr 1 spell. It conjures an orb of anti-fishy energy. It has no SR or save. :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
orb of obliterate fishy enemies. Its a new Clr 1 spell. It conjures an orb of anti-fishy energy. It has no SR or save. :p
It summons cats that eat the fish :D And then when they're done, they spit anti-psionic hairballs at all the Inspired!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
And they have quite a range on those hairballs, considering they're spitting about two miles over and two up...

A DM once gave our group a ring of caterpiller control...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
And they have quite a range on those hairballs, considering they're spitting about two miles over and two up...

A DM once gave our group a ring of caterpiller control...
Ooo, caterpillars. That reminds me of the PC Pixie who created the Bag of Rabid Squirrels. It unleashed a random variety of squirrel with a different virulent disease each time it was used :lol:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hee hee, Squirrels...

The story behind the ring of caterpiller control was that it was created by a wizard to keep the caterpillers out of his garden. The funny thing was, once we were attacked by bloodthirsty leeches, and the guy that had the ring wanted to use it against them. The DM said he'd give him a 1% chance of it working. Then he rolled a 100. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hee hee, Squirrels...

The story behind the ring of caterpiller control was that it was created by a wizard to keep the caterpillers out of his garden. The funny thing was, once we were attacked by bloodthirsty leeches, and the guy that had the ring wanted to use it against them. The DM said he'd give him a 1% chance of it working. Then he rolled a 100. :D
:lol: That's awesome! So you got some use out of it then. Once the same pixie found an insane wizard who had created the most worthless item ever--a pair of gloves that allow your hands, and only your hands, to phase your everything while they are on, including each other, with no effect, as the outside of the gloves was enshrouded in extradimensional space. The pixie turned the glove inside-out and invented the Bag of Holding. He also had a Barrel of Monkeys, a Batting Cage (which summoned bats, of course), and an ancient artifact that summoned flying twinkie-like snacks that tried to force you to eat them all.

Erekose13

Explorer
didn't think i'd have enough time to cast yet, so I hadn't decided on a spell. getting up and out of it's reach was all i was trying to do this round.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm not leaving for GenCon, and anyone that doesn't give me an idea of what to do with their character while they're at GenCon will suffer unspecified Slimey Doom.

Someone

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I'm not leaving for GenCon, and anyone that doesn't give me an idea of what to do with their character while they're at GenCon will suffer unspecified Slimey Doom.

You mean the character is the one to suffer the slimey doom, right?

Remove ads