The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Oh you know where I am, my city of residence is right over there under my picture! Just beware, I have a viscious attack cat! (As can be seen in the picture below).

And Bon Anniversare Rystil!
Awww...it's so cute. That's about as vicious an attack cat as Rayni is an evil death warlock :lol: And we know the city, but that's not enough to sneak up on you, although I suppose we could walk along the streets asking if anyone knew where you lived and scare the residents :D Who knows, if Davenport is like River City, then all the inhabitants will come out and welcome us to Iowa in a song, so we can find you that way :lol:

Merci beaucoup. J'ai vingt et un ans aujourd'hui.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hey, Rystil is legal now! I'm going to send some booze your way!!! :)

Just kidding, I don't even drink and I'm four years older than you. ;)
I don't drink either--stupid neurotoxins. My crazy AI coworkers brought in liquor though. They wanted to make a Cape Codder, but I just wanted to drink the cranberry juice :lol: However, I think the liquor was expensive--definitely more expensive than baking cookies. How much do the bottles of rum and champagne cost. They had both :lol:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Too much, I wanted to make a fruitcake one time for my mom, and the bloody alcohol prevented me because it was so amazingly expensive! I keep telling people I don't have the money or brain cells to waste on that stuff.

I spend my money on D&D books instead. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Too much, I wanted to make a fruitcake one time for my mom, and the bloody alcohol prevented me because it was so amazingly expensive! I keep telling people I don't have the money or brain cells to waste on that stuff.

I spend my money on D&D books instead. :D
Good idea--I fully support that spending plan! :D

Besides, D&D books are so much more of a long-lasting joy than the long-lasting liver problems caused by alcohol

Bront

The man with the probe
Bah, a single drink never hurt anyone, and there are supposed health benifits from drinking small amounts occasionaly.

But hey, if you no drinky, nothing wrong with that.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Bah, a single drink never hurt anyone, and there are supposed health benifits from drinking small amounts occasionaly.

But hey, if you no drinky, nothing wrong with that.
Some people like neurotoxins and some don't I guess :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As stated earlier, it is now the second half of my trip where I will be able to post 1/d until Weds. See ya!

Remove ads