• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Wow, everyone's on trips for so many things... Why do I have this strange mental picture that you're all going to show up on my doorstep later this week and demand a birthday cake?

Maybe I need to go get my morning caffine.

Have fun stonegod!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Wow, everyone's on trips for so many things... Why do I have this strange mental picture that you're all going to show up on my doorstep later this week and demand a birthday cake?

Have fun stonegod!
Bwahahaha! I'll bake cookies! (Actually I'm seriously baking cookies). But don't worry, we don't know where you live--we only know your online handle and that you just got a cool new job and we would never ply into your personal life, right Holly err Isida?

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:

Have fun stonegod!
Only if you have Ice Cream too :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thanks all for the well wishes (though I wonder how people find out what's in my profile; are you checking every day :p).

Back with full net until Sat.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
stonegod said:
Thanks all for the well wishes (though I wonder how people find out what's in my profile; are you checking every day :p).
I found out the secret and noticed its RA's bday today, so happy birthday as well!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Rystil Arden said:
Bwahahaha! I'll bake cookies! (Actually I'm seriously baking cookies). But don't worry, we don't know where you live--we only know your online handle and that you just got a cool new job and we would never ply into your personal life, right Holly err Isida?
Oh you know where I am, my city of residence is right over there under my picture! Just beware, I have a viscious attack cat! (As can be seen in the picture below).

And Bon Anniversare Rystil!

Attachments

• TimmyPillowSmall.JPG
    TimmyPillowSmall.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 86

Remove ads