• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Erekose13

Explorer
Yay post :) I like the more open format, cause I enjoy reading what the others are going through. Though when it comes to the spoiler text, yeah I think sblocks work better.

Oh I finally reupdated Hxaptos to third level. Forgot I needed to do that after the crash.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Yay post :) I like the more open format, cause I enjoy reading what the others are going through. Though when it comes to the spoiler text, yeah I think sblocks work better.

Oh I finally reupdated Hxaptos to third level. Forgot I needed to do that after the crash.
Sometimes it's fun to read the other people's stuff--I admit. When I saw the post for you guys, I thought it would have been even more ironic if this had taken place in Stormreach at the Wayward Lobster tavern :D

Meanwhile...time for Rayni to kill Inspired scum and save some spoiled noble that she doesn't even know! I have to give it to this Arden Fair guy--his brazen and public displays of evil Quori-ness are definitely a refreshing statement against the stereotypical super-subtle-and-impossible-to-uproot modus operandi of the Dreaming Dark :D

If he was killing all his disciples, Rayni wouldn't really mind. Everyone must pass eventually, as death is a part of life. But this particular brand of evil makes Rayni's heart wrench and steadies her resolve. Now we just have to hope that this guy has the HP of 'typical Inspired Infiltrator' and that Rayni gets a crit for max damage :]

Erekose13

Explorer
You guys are gonna have a quori spirit on our tail soon aren't you? Sure you might be able to kill Arden, but then his quori knows you and just possesses someone else.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
You guys are gonna have a quori spirit on our tail soon aren't you? Sure you might be able to kill Arden, but then his quori knows you and just possesses someone else.
Yeah. Hopefully we can knock him out and let the Kalashtar deal with his Quori spirit or something. Rayni doesn't know that these things keep coming back, though, and she won't stand for letting someone be possessed and have her destiny controlled by a horrific being that keeps her trapped. Sure, this noble probably won't amount to anything more than a waste of breath, but the Honoured Ancestors say that each person must be given their chance to become a great and lasting influence before their body is spent--who knows, perhaps she is destined to perform some great act in the future?

Anyways, perhaps this is the first strong evidence of the Chaotic part of Rayni's alignment, but she's not going to allow the possession to occur, even if she gets a Quori spirit and the guards after her, not unless Sheny gives her a very good reason not to blast right now :heh:

Should be fun!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hey everybody. As pointed out here, I'll be having some spotting access for parts of two weeks. Will try to check 1/d, but no guarantees for the first trip.

Tondrek will in general fight from the back row if needed and buff it makes sense. And babble about arcane things. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Hey everybody. As pointed out here, I'll be having some spotting access for parts of two weeks. Will try to check 1/d, but no guarantees for the first trip.

Tondrek will in general fight from the back row if needed and buff it makes sense. And babble about arcane things. ;)
A birthday trip? Happy birthday stonegod!

Remove ads