• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Someone

Adventurer
I have nothing against bail or Mel, but, wasn´t the "checking the ships" thing a plan to keep the rest of us busy while the DOOM thing is running?

D20Dazza

Explorer
Someone said:
I have nothing against Bail or Mel, but, wasn´t the "checking the ships" thing a plan to keep the rest of us busy while the DOOM thing is running?
Sorry. I posted in character before looking in here. I wasn't trying to hi-jack a 'hook'. I was just looking for a change of pace from the going's on in the mansion ;) I don't see Bail have a large role to play in the DOOM encounter, he's more the support if the charasma approach fails I think.

Anyway, Bail's a barbarianl, his blood yearns for action, and the bloddier the better. And, if you want bloody action where do you head? The docks! :D

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I was going to run the docks encounter opposite the meeting with DOOM, if that's ok, so those that aren't going to their DOOM can have a little fun. Would that be ok? So we would have Bail, Harolk, Tondrek, and Hxaptos going to the docks and Rayni, Mel, and Shenystari going to their DOOM, correct? I need to know soonest, because that does make a difference in how I post (and I was seriously going to post today).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Sheny wanted to bring Bail along with us, I think.

Also, if Mel found something (and if she did, I'm not sure why Bront didn't post it yet?) about Arden that is damning evidence, Rayni might be able to convince Sheny that the current plan really isn't a great one--Rayni thinks that trying to observe this guy is foolish because it gives up our advantage of anonymity and what do we have to gain? Rayni is generally all for charisma-based skills, but for a completely evil Telepathic Mind-Controlling evil quori spirit thingy that has more resources than you, you have to surprise them by striking first :\ :uhoh:

Ferrix

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Sheny wanted to bring Bail along with us, I think.

Also, if Mel found something (and if she did, I'm not sure why Bront didn't post it yet?) about Arden that is damning evidence, Rayni might be able to convince Sheny that the current plan really isn't a great one--Rayni thinks that trying to observe this guy is foolish because it gives up our advantage of anonymity and what do we have to gain? Rayni is generally all for charisma-based skills, but for a completely evil Telepathic Mind-Controlling evil quori spirit thingy that has more resources than you, you have to surprise them by striking first :\ :uhoh:

Bront did have Mel post some information to Shenystari personally, however, the situation already has some other elements that you aren't aware of which sort of precipitate us being there for this public showing, at least as passer-bys. Also, what Mel posted to Shenystari isn't hard fact in any way.

Someone

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I was going to run the docks encounter opposite the meeting with DOOM, if that's ok, so those that aren't going to their DOOM can have a little fun. Would that be ok? So we would have Bail, Harolk, Tondrek, and Hxaptos going to the docks and Rayni, Mel, and Shenystari going to their DOOM, correct? I need to know soonest, because that does make a difference in how I post (and I was seriously going to post today).

That was the idea as I understood it, though as said, Bail was going to be with the girls.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads