• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Rystil Arden

First Post
Ferrix said:
Bront did have Mel post some information to Shenystari personally, however, the situation already has some other elements that you aren't aware of which sort of precipitate us being there for this public showing, at least as passer-bys. Also, what Mel posted to Shenystari isn't hard fact in any way.
We could go to the public showing and attack him. We might get arrested, but he wouldn't be able to use his powers without blowing his cover.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Sheny wanted to bring Bail along with us, I think.

Also, if Mel found something (and if she did, I'm not sure why Bront didn't post it yet?) about Arden that is damning evidence, Rayni might be able to convince Sheny that the current plan really isn't a great one--Rayni thinks that trying to observe this guy is foolish because it gives up our advantage of anonymity and what do we have to gain? Rayni is generally all for charisma-based skills, but for a completely evil Telepathic Mind-Controlling evil quori spirit thingy that has more resources than you, you have to surprise them by striking first :\ :uhoh:
I did mention everything I found out, substantial or not, in some way.

Erekose13

Explorer
As far as I understood it, it was just our two misfits and Harolk going to the docks, while the others went off to die somewhere (vs an Inspired are you nuts?! :p) From the in character posts I too am a bit confused though.

Erekose13

Explorer
trying to confuse me? or trying to redirect the other three off to DOOM :) lol (I know I saw your post mentioning something that had to be done)

Someone

Adventurer
Erekose13 said:
As far as I understood it, it was just our two misfits and Harolk going to the docks, while the others went off to die somewhere (vs an Inspired are you nuts?! :p) From the in character posts I too am a bit confused though.

I thought the discussion going on right now IC is the same day Harolk brings the complete program for the Blade dance thing. I believe that day wasn´t the same day when Bail and Co. die (an inspired?); hence the "perhaps later this week" part, to make both encounters happen at the same in game time.

If the DOOM thing is going to happen "right now", then just suppose Harolk says yes to go to the docks today.

Bront

The man with the probe
The timeline is kinda flexable, but I think the DOOM participants should find IC reasons not to go to your thing, and it won't be an issue when your thingie happens.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
K. Looks like we are ready to split into our two groups (I believe Someone said he'd come along). I don't know if the DOOOOOOOOOOMed group is ready, but doesn't require much preparation to go to the docks. ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Post! In the interests of not having another four pages of sblocks, I will try doing a more open method of posting. Lemme know if you like/dislike it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads