D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

mips42

Adventurer
For a reason I cannot currently explain, I thought Fey-touched was a actual thing that was either in the PHB or DMG but it does not appear to be the case so, now, I am not sure what to do about my char concept...

Zansy

Explorer
For a reason I cannot currently explain, I thought Fey-touched was a actual thing that was either in the PHB or DMG but it does not appear to be the case so, now, I am not sure what to do about my char concept...
I don't exactly remember what you're concept was and I'm halfway to sleep, but let me see if I could lend a hand:
Well... It sounds to me, like your problem is largely fluff-centered, as I'm certain many classes could be described in ways that fit such a role: Warlocks such as Terry can form a pact with a powerful fey. And a sorcerer's wild magic and the right spells could be described as linked to an ancient fey of some kind. A slightly whimsical bard can teach a Satyr to play the pan flute. Or a barbarian's totems could be named after fey creatures. A Druid's relation to Fey critters is not unthinkable. Element monk can be harder to sell as fey-related (but bonus points if somebody pulls it off,) while Arcane trickster Rogue and Trickery/Nature Clerics can fit the bill quite well.
Also, elves by RAW get Fey Ancestry from their racial traits.

Bottom line is what it means to make a fey-themed character is defined quite loosely, even more so than previous editions because concepts and class motifs are adaptable. You Just have to find what you want to play, and a class to work with(I assume you have both) and make your case why they fit. We're players - making half-baked excuses to why things work the way we want them to is part of the job! ;)

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Well, for better or worse, Mark is now in the RG. Feel free to peruse and let me know of any changes that need to be made. I'll poke my head into the IC thread and try to get an Idea of what's going on.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Well, for better or worse, Mark is now in the RG. Feel free to peruse and let me know of any changes that need to be made. I'll poke my head into the IC thread and try to get an Idea of what's going on.

Your traits, ideals, bonds, and flaws are a little odd. As in, they don't quite fit the "roleplay this and get inspiration" formula that those qualities usually follow.

Also, your background should be the Modern Mundane from the first post in this thread.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Update has been posted. [MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8547]Twiggly the Gnome[/MENTION], Simon and Mark have been introduced to the IC thread. Mips, I wasn't sure whose brother Mark was, so I went with Miriam based on not having the same last name as Simon.

Remove ads