D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

Skarsgard

Explorer
Yep, creepy indeed. Definitely getting a haunted house vibe here. I've often said if I were in a haunted house horror movie it would be the shortest in history. If the house walls start bleeding and a disembodied voice says "Get out!", guess what? I GET OUT!

:)

In this case though, I think Miriam has more backbone than I do. :p

Zansy

Explorer
o_O))))

Without a doubt creepy.
I'll try to reply later for Terry, though the storm outside is brutal so I can't promise haste. (Last time I checked, it was still a 3rd level spell, anyway.)

Zansy

Explorer
I know ^_^ I wish I was a bird in that respect, because flying south for the winter always sounds appealing this time of year.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I actually like winter, I enjoy having all the seasons the way they should be. The snow isn't too bad, I like having it on the ground all winter. However the negative degree wind chill temps are ridiculous. If I wanted to live in Hoth I would have moved there. There is a lot of ice around - boo - and the freezing weather is just bad for both my daughter and my health. It hurts to breath in 0F and we're not used to it being this cold. So yeah, Florida sounds amazing right now, even though they are also in the cold spell- I think it went into the 40's last night there, it's still better than here!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris is actually from California, he grew up there and only moved here for a job about 6 years ago. Oddly enough he adores this weather and goes outside to shovel snow in his shorts! It's blindingly sunny, the sun reflects off the icy snow so you can see anything so I am staying inside to hide lol. We're supposed to get another nasty snow/freezing rain event tomorrow into Sunday, fun! But come July and we're all baking on the beach in gorgeous 80's we'll be perfectly content again :)

Remove ads