Pathfinder 1E The single best Pathfinder adventure?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do you want just Paizo stuff?

If I included other stuff, I published the first five answers to my question myself! /modestydisengaged

Other than our own ZEITGEIST material, Way of the Wicked sounds like it's probably the best thing out there from other 3PPs (assuming the 'buzz in the streets' I'm picking up on is accurate).

Seems like We Be Goblins is a popular choice for the Paizo stuff. Interesting - the best stuff seems to be the non-traditional stuff.

Yeah outside the fun factor of playing goblins mine would be

Rappan Athuk
Slumbering TSar
Way of the Wicked, but that is an AP

I vote RA as the top, but only just ahead of ST

Smaller modules (that haven't been mentioned already!) would be Fane of the Fallen by Frog God Games, although my copy is in Swords and Wizardry I would imagine the PFRPG is just as good.

Last edited:

Baz King

Explorer
I really like Souls for Smugglers Shiv, the first installment of the Serpents Skull AP. it's self contained and a little jewel of a sandbox. Cross Lost with Isle of Dread and you're about right. I ran it in 4e if that matters.

Asmo

First Post
I´ve not played many Pathfinder adventures, but at the moment I´m running "From Shore to Sea" by Brandon Hodge. It´s a lvl 6 adventure with lots of memorable encounters. I love it, quite frankly.

Asmo

Remove ads