• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Lords of the Expanse: Hunting Grounds...

Pbartender

First Post
With Vor'en well taken care of by Sen, Bait trundles up to the cockpit and plugs himself back into the scomplink. As the ship floats through hyperspace, he idly wonders if there are any dancing lessons programmed into the ship's memory banks.

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr takes Sia's hand, giving Kelko a chance to recover. "Like 'Rani says, there'll not be too much focus on us. But that doesn't mean that we can't be useful. Keep your ears and eyes open, and we might be able to pick up on some of the gossip, intrigue, and manoeuvring that'll be going on. From a observers point of view, these balls can be tremendous fun.

"The other thing is, we'd better be sure of our roles. Vor'en will be taking the job of Arani's bodyguard, while Dorn, Set, Sen and you." He grins at Sia. "Can be her trusted Jedi advisors. I can be another bodyguard or a tracker for the hunt, although the wisest thing for me to do may just be to go with my genuine function as a friend of our debutante.

"Kelko, you're our pilot, and a hunting instructor. Bait and Emtee will fit in as they are, but Valara will require a little more thought. What would you like to be?" He asks as he and Sia spin past the amazon.

Kelko

First Post
The Rodian shrugs, fine with his role in this whole masquerade. "Valara seems comfortable enough in more natural environments," he reasons, stroking his snout, "that she could easily be another tracker or hunter. In any case, we're going to need a more formidable hunting party than just me on my lonesome. We'll have to strike a balance between Arani's entourage and the hunters, and there's more than enough of us to do so. In my inexpert opinion, anyways."

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Suddenly the starship grows quiet...

Too quiet.

It is the sort of quiet that suddenly and instantly alerts a parent to the trouble their children may be causing. The sort of quiet causes small animals to flee in terror. The sort of quiet that belies the coming of the storm.

Mulling over the eerie silence in the cockpit and considering Sin-Lan and Vor'en's precedent, Bait comes to the amusing conclusion that there is an 82.1321522131% chance that they've all simultaneously broken their necks during the course of Arani's 'dance lessons'.

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:
Mulling over the eerie silence in the cockpit and considering Sin-Lan and Vor'en's precedent, Bait comes to the amusing conclusion that there is an 82.1321522131% chance that they've all simultaneously broken their necks during the course of Arani's 'dance lessons'.

ooc: This is the point where the evil alternate universe Arani steps over her comrades' bodies, takes over the ship, and flies off into her new career as the most dreaded space pirate of the Old Republic.

Rorworr

First Post
OOC: Hmm, things have gone a bit quiet, haven't they? Anyway, I'm back, and ready to hunt/fight some more pirates/do funky disco stylings...

Arani Korden

First Post
Night. The bunks aren't exactly comfortable, but everyone's managed to either sleep or meditate when . . .

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Arani sits straight up in her bunk. Looking at the startled, sleepy faces around her, she winces.

"Sorry. I just had the strangest dream - we were trapped in some sort of stasis field for . . . I don't know. A long time. At least a month." She shudders. "We were all just kind of stuck - we were there, but nothing was happening, and . . ."

"Forget it. Sorry. Go back to sleep."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads