• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Lords of the Expanse: Hunting Grounds...

Deel Surool

First Post
The door opens to Deel's bright smiling face. "Good morning, Sunshines," he greets Arani and Sen, "I trust it would be to much to hope that you are all awake, packed and ready to depart?"

Arani Korden

First Post
Deel Surool said:
The door opens to Deel's bright smiling face. "Good morning, Sunshines," he greets Arani and Sen, "I trust it would be to much to hope that you are all awake, packed and ready to depart?"

"You can hope. As you know, Deel, we're not morning people." She nods at Sen. "With some exceptions. I'm awake, I'm packed, but I need to get dressed and do something with my hair before I can be seen in public. Talk amongst yourselves, and I'll be right back."

With that, Arani disappears into her room, returning a few minutes later dressed and showered.

Kelko

First Post
Stepping out from his room fully dressed and ready to go, Kelko looks at the trio already assembled in the lounge. "When do we go hunt something?" he asks, checking the buckles on his pack. "I'm wondering Deel, will the weapons we need for hunting with to be provided by the host of the hunt? Or should we bring some of our own stuff? I think I'm torn between packing my vibro harpoon or a bowcaster. Really only have space for one."

Deel Surool

First Post
"Well then, if you two would be so kind as to wake the others, I'll order some room service." Deel enters the suite and walks over to the hotel intercomm unit. Zeev trots in from the hallway at Deel's heel, followed closely by a short charcoal grey R2 astromech droid.

Deel finishes the order, and turns to Kelko, "I stopped by the outfitters yesterday. Everything you need... fatigues, hunting rifles, survival knives and so on... Is already packed in the ship."

Last edited:

Arani Korden

First Post
Deel Surool said:
Zeev trots in from the hallway at Deel's heel, followed closely by a short charcoal grey R2 astromech droid.

ooc: Yay! I can use my Speak Binary skill!

Arani travels from room to room, and tries to wake everyone up in ways which fit their particular idioms.

Edit - In other words, while she'll kiss Dorn, and repeatedly poke Sia-Lan into consciousness, she'll just try and wake Vor'en up by speaking to him.

Last edited:

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr staggers out of his room, rubbing his eyes.

"What's all the noise about? No civilised person comes calling this early!" Then he spots Deel. "Like I said, no civilised person. You joining us for breakfast Deel, or have you already eaten?" The wookiee drags his claws through his fur, trying to straighten out the tangles that have knotted themselves during the night.

"Who the droid?" He asks curiously. "I hope it's not of a nervous disposition, otherwise Kelko and Kaz will terrify the poor chap between them."

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
Arani Korden said:

... she'll just try and wake Vor'en up by speaking to him.

Vor'en snaps in to conciousness as he hears a knock on the door, and hears a voice telling him to wake up. If he recalls correctly, it belongs to the non-annoying female member of the group. She seemed to have the bearing of authority, so he responds politely.

"Yes ma'am. Out in five minutes, ma'am."

And indeed, five minutes later, he appears much as he did when they first met him, clad in vest and helmet and carrying his blaster rifle. He carries a mostly empty duffle bag, container of most of his worldly possesions. He turns to Deel, salutes, and says "Good morning, Sir," with just the slightest touch of irony.

Arani Korden

First Post
Vor'en Kurn said:
She seemed to have the bearing of authority, so he responds politely.

ooc: That's my 16 Charisma at work. :D

Hearing Rory, Arani pauses in her rounds for a moment.

"I'm sure he'll be fine." She pats the R2 unit. "I'm Arani. Glad you could join us."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads