• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Lords of the Expanse: Hunting Grounds...

Deel Surool

First Post
Vor'en Kurn said:
Sure, it looks nice, but it won't last five seconds in combat. Oh well, just have to hope we don't get in any.

Vor'en apparently has never seen a really starship race in the midst of the Tapani Nebula...

Deel steps out of the turbolift after Vor'en, and hislekku stiffen in irritation at the spectacle taking place on the hotel rooftop.

"Sia! This is no time for acrobatics!" He shouts as he stalks across the landing pad. "Put that thing away, there'll be plenty enough time to play with your toy later.

"Kelko! Get off that bike, and into the cockpit! Rory will undoubtedly need your assistance with the pre-flight check.

"Bait! Quit your showing off and stow those swoops!

The droid whistles an apology and sets the automated racks to load the bikes back into their bays.

"And everybody! Get on the ship already! You were supposed to take off an hour ago!"

He grumbles his way up the boarding ramp into the ship. "She doesn't pay me enough for this..." he mutters as he passes Set and Vor'en. "It's like herding felinx."

Last edited:

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Rorworr said:
A furry arm drapes itself across Dorn's shoulders as Rorworr walks up behind the Jedi.

"So, how's everything going? With Arani, that is. I take it I don't need to give you the 'if you hurt her, I'll rip your arms off and beat you to death with them' talk?" Rorworr smiles in the friendliest manner possible with the last question.

The young Jedi's friendly smile seems momentarily nervous as he considers Rorworr's words.

"Things are going great. Couldn't be better, in fact! If things keep going the way they have been, I'll not only get to keep my arms for a long while to come, but I'll even get to enjoy Arani's wonderful companionship on a regular basis."

Dorn smiles more confidently now and looks his wookie friend in the eye.

"Seriously, don't worry...I'd rip my own arms off before I'd do anything to hurt Arani."

"The other thing is, have you had a chance to talk with Sen yet? If you need moral support, I can be there when you tell him about you and 'Rani. If you think that would help?"

Dorn frowns slightly and absently rubs his chin. After a moment, he shakes his head and offers Rorworr another smile.

"Thank you. That offer means a lot to me...but I think that conversation is something I must face alone. If I can't face up to that simple duty on my own, then I have no business even being with Arani in the first place. I am a Jedi...as Sen often says, the Force will guide me. I'll be ok."

Last edited:

Rorworr

First Post
Dorn Tavers said:
Dorn smiles more confidently now and looks his wookie friend in the eye.

"Seriously, don't worry...I'd rip my own arms off before I'd do anything to hurt Arani."
"To be honest, I thought that was the case." Rorworr holds Dorn's look. "And so you know, I'm glad you two have finally gotten together. You both spend far too much time considering the feelings and happiness of others. It's more than due your turn for some happiness of your own."

He pats Dorn on the shoulder, smiling again at his friend, this time with no words of menace. "May the Force be with you when you need it most." He glances out of the door at the sound of repulsorlifts. "I'd better go and help Kelko get everything ready to go. And drag Sia off her board. I think I'm going to regret not packing that tranquilliser gun..."

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Rorworr said:

He pats Dorn on the shoulder, smiling again at his friend, this time with no words of menace. "May the Force be with you when you need it most." He glances out of the door at the sound of repulsorlifts. "I'd better go and help Kelko get everything ready to go. And drag Sia off her board. I think I'm going to regret not packing that tranquilliser gun..."

Dorn nods with a grin.

"I think we're all going to regret you not packing that tranquilizer gun. Thanks again for the support, Rorworr."

As Rorworr goes out the door, Dorn heads toward the ship's lounge, hoping he might find a certain someone already there. Upon arriving, he waves hello to Valara and sits down close to Arani, flashing a warm smile her way.

"Hello, ladies. Looks like we're going to be riding in style today. I guess that means I won't have to share a seat this time out..."

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Originally posted by Deel Surool
"Sia! This is no time for acrobatics!" He shouts as he stalks across the landing pad. "Put that thing away, there'll be plenty enough time to play with your toy later.

"Someone didn't get laid last night," Sia-Lan muttered under her breath with a grin as she swooped the hoverboard into a lower stance. Crouching down, she guided the hoverboard up the ramp and stowed it away properly after spending some time giving it a good cleaning.

Whistling, she began to explore the ship.

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
Sia-Lan Wezz said:
"Oh, you need to loosen up, Renni!"

"Renni?" says Vor'en out loud, is a disbelieving voice. "Renni? He shakes his head. "One of us," he mutters, "Isn't making it there alive, and I'm not at all sure who."

Originally posted by Deel Surool
He grumbles his way up the boarding ramp into the ship. "She doesn't pay me enough for this..." he mutters as he passes Set and Vor'en. "It's like herding felinx."

Vor'en nods slowly in agreement. Playful, too smart for their own good, most likely evil, annoying as hell, makes you sneeze... well, except for that last, it sure sounded like Sia.

Arani Korden

First Post
Dorn Tavers said:
"Hello, ladies. Looks like we're going to be riding in style today. I guess that means I won't have to share a seat this time out..."

Eyes still shut, Arani grins at the sound of Dorn's voice. "That's okay, Dorn. Maybe next trip. If you're lucky."

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Sen settles into a chair away from the windows, thinking I hate hights... just control your breathing and hope they fly high enough that I don't have to see the ground...

Set Harth

First Post
Set boards the ship trying to stay close to Valara and as far from Zheev as he can with much the sucess. Nor can he easily ignore the growls Zheev send his direction. "Val, You think you could try telling Zheev that I'm not a threat. He needs some more convensing I think."

Last edited:

Kelko

First Post
Deel Surool said:

"Kelko! Get off that bike, and into the cockpit! Rory will undoubtedly need your assistance with the pre-flight check.

Kelko sticks out his long purple tongue at the Twi'lek's receding back. "Spoilsport," he mutters half under his breath. However, the Rodian doesn't mind too much. It just means he gets a chance to play with a different toy.

Clambering up the main ramp of the Redline, he heads straight for the cockpit. Strapping himself into the pilot's seat, he starts the preflight checkup, running his hands against the smoothness of the controls.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads