• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunless Citadel OCC (Calling lonesoldier, Randomling, and Argent Silvermage)

Ivellious

First Post
Verbatim said:
Cool. I will be following along in case I am needed before then..:)
Cool. I don't want to say I hope I don't need you, but I really do. No offense, but if you want to follow along than be my guest. :D It should be interesting with so many different personalities :D

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Hrm. I wonder if Barsallas is still around. My PC has asked his PC a question, and I am stuck in "RP limbo" until he responds. Plus, I'm pretty sure he got the adventure hook. He hasn't posted in 4 days--I hope he has not abandoned the game. :uhoh:

Will there be rules about how long a player can be absent before the DM "NPCs" him?

Not trying to cut him out, just wanting the game to keep moving...

Vig

Ivellious

First Post
I understand. I actually know Barsallas in rl so I actually know what's going on. He's just being a bum lol

As for rules.....I haven't thought of any really. I understand you want to keep going, but I also feel funny about moving someone along

Barsallas

First Post
Bein a bum my booty, now this shall teach you a lesson on being lazy ignoring my spot checks just so you wouldn't have to describe the room to me to increase the depth of the scene...and no...I totally didn't cheat on my roll I did it just for fun and was going to post whatever the score was regardless.

Remove ads