• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunless Citadel OCC (Calling lonesoldier, Randomling, and Argent Silvermage)

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Ivellious said:
Inconsequenti-AL: I'm looking to get as many post in as I can. I'm on like 5 times a day so I can update as much as possible, but I reliaze I might be the only person with no life, lol, so I'm not going to say you have to post so many times. Just aslong as it's reasonablie amount

Cool!

I tend to be on a reasonable ammount these days. Got to get some value out of that internet connection :)

randomling

First Post
Edriel Kagonath

Edriel grew up in an isolationist elf settlement, where her parents are both experienced rangers, warding orcs away from their lands. Though well-educated, Edriel has been somewhat sheltered, and has followed in her family’s profession.

A few months ago, a group of human adventurers stumbled on the elf settlement and were almost killed for their mistake. It was Edriel’s older brother who saved their lives, and Edriel was fascinated by their tales of the wider world outside. One of the adventurers was a human bard, a wonderful storyteller who seduced Edriel. After the party left, Edriel was left only with the bard’s name - Marcus - and the name of his home town, Oakhurst. Edriel, in love, decided to go to Oakhurst to find him.

It’s been a long and arduous journey for Edriel from the elf settlement, and she’s arrived in Oakhurst to find no trace of Marcus or any of his friends. Disheartened, she is almost ready to turn around and head straight back home… but she has a strong feeling that, now she’s here, she should stay…

Edriel Kagonath
Elf Ranger 1
Size/Type: Medium humanoid (elf)
Hit Dice: 1d8 (8hp)
Initiative: +3 (+3 Dex)
Speed: 30ft (4 squares)
Armour Class: 15 (+2 armour, +3 Dex)
Base Attack/Grapple: +1
Attack: Short sword +3 melee (1d6+2/19-20x2) or longbow +4 melee (1d8/x3)
Full Attack: Short sword +3 melee (1d6+2/19-20x2) or longbow +4 melee (1d8/x3) (+5 within 30ft)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Elf traits
Special Qualities: Elf traits, wild empathy, favoured enemy (humanoid: orc)
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +0
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12
Skills: Handle Animal +5 (4 ranks, +1 Cha), Heal +4 (4 ranks), Hide +7 (4 ranks, +3 Dex), Listen +6 (4 ranks, +2 racial), Move Silently +7 (4 ranks, +3 Dex), Search +8 (4 ranks, +2 racial, +2 Int), Spot +6 (4 ranks, +2 racial), Survival +4 (4 ranks)
Feats: Point Blank Shot
Equipment: Short sword, longbow, 20 arrows, leather armour, backpack, bedroll, waterskin, 1 trail ration, 4sp

Last edited:

lonesoldier

First Post
Arain Silvanor

Arain Silvanor, Grey Elf Conjurer

Code:
~~~~~~~~~GENERAL~~~~~~~~~~~
Race: Grey Elf
Class/Level: Wizard1
Ht: 5'1"
Wt: 109lb
Alignment: LN

XP: 0
NEXT: 1000

~~~~~~~~~~~STATS~~~~~~~~~~~~
Str: 10 (+0) (4pts) (-2 racial)
Dex: 16 (+3) (6pts) (+2 racial)
Con: 10 (+0) (4pts) (-2 racial)
Int: 18 (+4) (10pts) (+2 racial)
Wis: 10 (+0) (2pts)
Cha: 10 (+0)(2pts)

HP(HD): 4/4 (1d4)
AC: 13 (10 +3dex)
Speed: 30'
BAB/Grapple: +0/+0
Init: +3

Fort: +0 (+0base +0con)
Refx: +3 (+0base +3dex)
Will: +2 (+2base +0wis)

~~~~~~~~LANGUAGES~~~~~~~~~
Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Orc, Sylvan

~~~~~SPECIAL ABILITIES~~~~
Immunity to Sleep Spells and Effects
+2 racial saving throw bonus vs.enchantment spells and effects
Low-light vision
Martial Weapons Prof. (Long/Shortbow, Composite Long/Shortbow, Longsword, Rapier)
"Auto Search Check"

School (Conjuration)
Banned (Illusion, Necromancy)
Summon Familiar

~~~~~~~~~SKILLS~~~~~~~~~~~
Name             /(Stat Mod)/(Ranks)/(Mods)/(Total)
Concentration    /    +0    /   4   /  +0  /  +4
Craft(Fletching) /    +4    /   4   /  +0  /  +8
Decipher Script  /    +4    /   4   /  +0  /  +8
Know(Arcana)     /    +4    /   4   /  +0  /  +8
Know(Planar)     /    +4    /   4   /  +0  /  +8
Listen           /    +0    /   0   /  +2  /  +2
Search           /    +4    /   0   /  +2  /  +6
Spellcraft       /    +4    /   4   /  +0  /  +8
Spot             /    +0    /   0   /  +2  /  +2

~~~~~~~~~~FEATS~~~~~~~~~~~
1st: Spell Focus (Conjuration)
Cls: Scribe Scroll

~~~~~~~~~ATTACKS~~~~~~~~~~
Shortbow: Attk +3; Dmg 1d6; Crit x3; Range 60'; Piercing
Quarterstaff: Attk +0; Dmg 1d6/1d6; Crit x2; Bludgeoning
Name: Attk +X; Dmg XdX+X; Crit xX; Range X'; Type

~~~~~~~~~~ARMOR~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: +X AC; X MaxDex; -X ACP;

~~~~~~~~~~~GEAR~~~~~~~~~~~
Backpack (2lb)
-Rations (5) (5lb)
-Waterskin (4lb)
Quarterstaff (4lb)
Quiver
-Arrows (20) (3lb)
Shortbow (2lb)
Spell Component Pouch (2lb)
Spellbook (3lb)

PP: 
GP: 58
SP: 5
CP: 

Weight carried: 25.0lb (Light Load)

~~~~~~SPELLCASTING~~~~~~~~~
Spell Save DC: 14 + Level
Spells per day: 0th-3; 1st-2+1;
Spells Prepared:
0 - Detect Magic, Read Magic, Read Magic
1 - Feather Fall, Mage Armour, Magic Missile

Spellbook:
0 - PHB - All
0 - SC - Amanuensis, Caltrops, Electric Jolt, Launch Bolt, Launch Item, Repair Minor Damage, Sonic Snap, Stick
1 - PHB - Feather Fall, Mage Armour, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Summon Monster I
1 - SC - Inhibit, Light of Lunia

Background: Arain was a quiet, intellectual child. He came under the tutelage of his uncle, a wizard of little renown and excelled in the arcane arts. Despite his ability to weave magic he lacked experience in the world and, when his uncle deemed him knowledgeable enough, was sent out into the world. Recently, he has wandered into the town of Oakhurst.

Arain likes to think of himself as a researcher, his main motivation is to increase his understanding of the arcane and he would easily take spell-scrolls over gold.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I would love to play a Dwarven Paladin. Would Ulfgar like a bodyguard? Heironeous is a perfect god for a paladin.

Duran Brightstone is the youngest son of a minor dwarven noble. He learned early that he was destined to be a great power of good in the world.

Ivellious

First Post
First off Argent, love the sig lol. Second, when we play.....um I guess as soon as everyone here puts up character sheets. Though to everyone else I think I'm putting a limit at 8 on this. Too many more would be too much for me ^^;;;

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ivellious said:
First off Argent, love the sig lol. Second, when we play.....um I guess as soon as everyone here puts up character sheets. Though to everyone else I think I'm putting a limit at 8 on this. Too many more would be too much for me ^^;;;
Thanks about the Sig. LOL
If there's no room for my character that's OK. I know that too many characters can be a pain for everyone.

Ivellious

First Post
No no no you're the cut. There are 8 players here saying they want to play. And that's all I'm going with. I was saying that to Randomling about when we would be playing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads