The Swords of Imarr: Midnight at the Meat & Gristle

mps42

First Post
??

S'mon said:
GM: Would've been nice if Denther had said that sometime in the week I was away! Now I have to edit the PC sheets again *grumble* :p
ooc: huh? (confused look) I know on my copy of the char sheet it specifically said 6 daggers. Or are you grumping because you thought I accepted her dagger and now i'm not...

ic: Denther will quickly get out of Rajero's way and will examine as best as possible the trap that she tripped, looking for any identifying markings or clues that is was there.
"No one is perfect, Alyx. Except perhaps the Gods. You did your best."
Denther will then begin methodically checking the next several feet of corridor for similar traps.

Faoiltiarna

First Post
mps42 said:
Denther will quickly get out of Rajero's way and will examine as best as possible the trap that she tripped, looking for any identifying markings or clues that is was there.
Denther will then begin methodically checking the next several feet of corridor for similar traps.

Faoil looks from Alyx to Denther's back. Seeing that Rajero is taking care of the injured woman, she follows Denther, prepared for other unforeseen attacks.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Hrothgar look on woriredly, while the others tend Alyx. Although, he is attempting to still keep alert for surprise. This is all we need, if Alyx is unable to continue. We might as well turn around. He thiinks.

S'mon

Legend
mps42 said:
ooc: huh? (confused look) I know on my copy of the char sheet it specifically said 6 daggers. Or are you grumping because you thought I accepted her dagger and now i'm not...

ic: Denther will quickly get out of Rajero's way and will examine as best as possible the trap that she tripped, looking for any identifying markings or clues that is was there.

OOC: The latter :)

IC: The trap seems to be a simple flagstone depression trap activating a hidden spring-loaded spear trap, the spear shooting from a hole in the wall. Denther checks up the corridor but finds no traps, while Rajero & Alyx tends to her wound. In the light from his torch it looks to Denther like the corridor opens out into a large chamber around 30' ahead.

Bernard checks his map.
"The chamber ahead would appear to be the crypt of the Necromancer Virius, within which the Amulet of Althuvion resides..."

After ten minutes Rajero has Alyx her patched up with her help, though she still looks shaky.

Alyx:
"I think someone else better take point..."

Last edited:

S'mon

Legend
IC: It looks to Denther, now at the front of the group, as if there are bones lying on the floor of the chamber ahead - previous would-be tomb robbers? Faoil can also make out the pale glimmer on the chamber floor.

Alyx gets to her feet, taking a position just ahead of Rajero near the rear of the group.

Bernard:
"We near our goal - let us press on, but beware traps - and guards..."

Alyx grins weakly:
"Gee, thanks - really helpful!"

Bernard snorts dismissively.

(tag all - maybe email me at simontmn@ntlworld.com when you've posted, ENW won't send me alerts) :(

Faoiltiarna

First Post
S'mon said:
IC: It looks to Denther, now at the front of the group, as if there are bones lying on the floor of the chamber ahead - previous would-be tomb robbers? Faoil can also make out the pale glimmer on the chamber floor.

Alyx gets to her feet, taking a position just ahead of Rajero near the rear of the group.

Bernard:
"We near our goal - let us press on, but beware traps - and guards..."

Alyx grins weakly:
"Gee, thanks - really helpful!"

Bernard snorts dismissively.

(

Faoil holds up her hand and says softly, "Does everyone see what I see?"

She points towards the glimmer.

::Tag::

mps42

First Post
OOC: Sorry about the misunderstanding... :confused:

IC: "I am no expert but I will lead if no one elso objects." Barring any objections, Denther will move into the space that Alyx vacated, handing the torch to the person behind him and un-lashing the straps to his arming sword in case he might need it.
Faoiltiarna said:
Faoil holds up her hand and says softly, "Does everyone see what I see?"

She points towards the glimmer.
::Assuming I DO see it:: "Now that you point it out, I do see a faint glow or soft light there, though I have no idea what may be causing it."

::Assuming I do NOT see it:: "No, Lady Faoil, I see nothing ahead. What is it that you see that I do not?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Hrothgar

"What is strange about this light you mention? Other than it is in these dank catacombs? Hrothgar asks from the rear, where he definately doesn't see it.

OOC:Just checkin in. :)

Remove ads