• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Tielfling and The Gnome: On the Set of 4th edition

TroyXavier

First Post
Gnome was a lot of fun (as always) Tiefling rather bored me to tears. Plus those horns....these are supposed to pass for humans....how?

Go Gnomes. :D

Spatula

Explorer
Fifth Element said:
That was essentially true in 3E already. 3E gnomes always looked like slightly larger 3E halflings to me. Oh, and they generally had a bit of facial hair.
Pretty much, although 3e gnomes had big noses. Halflings without some distinguishing characteristic (like hairy feet) aren't very distinctive.

Lackhand

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
It would be nice if Wizards posted these videos to YouTube so they could be shared on other sites.

Actually, that's brilliant. They *should* do that! Free advertising, easy linking, and they're funny enough to erase the D&D Movie from my memor--

ow. ow, ow, ow, ow.

Simia Saturnalia

First Post
TroyXavier said:
Gnome was a lot of fun (as always) Tiefling rather bored me to tears. Plus those horns....these are supposed to pass for humans....how?

Go Gnomes. :D
Same way gnomes pass for halflings.

From a distance, wearing a cloak, or in the dark.

Remove ads