D&D 5E The Treasure Map - IC

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrelnit! [roll0]

She waits for the mage to do whatever spell she's planning, intending to run in and launch a surprise attack right after it goes off!

(basically will run in to a target on the edge of the web, do some attacks, and then get outta there with the wonder of Mobility :))

Strangler

First Post
Strange whispers: "I'll send in my illusion first, so the Gnolls can gather around him, use the web spell then for maximal effect!"

[sblock=Actions]
Duplicate will rush in first and use Inflict Wounds on the first available Gnoll, then taunt the others to come and attack him.
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2wp81lg.jpg

Hagan’s Pass/Book Depository/Secret cellar
Afternoon

Kini took a breath as everyone readied themselves and stepped out, extending her wand and incanting the words to a web spell to hopefully tangle up the gnolls before they realized they were being attacked.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Cast Web, DC 14 Dex save
Move:
Concentration: Web, 1h
Conditions: Mage Armor
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kini’s Mini Stats]
Kini's Character Sheet
AC: 12 (15 Mage Armor)
HP: 24/28
Arcane Recovery 1/LR

Cantrips: Firebolt, Light, Improved Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shocking Grasp
1st (2/4): Color Spray, Mage Armor, Magic Missiles, Shield, Silent Image
2nd (0/3): Invisibility, Phantasmal Force, Web
[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
ROUND 1 - THE SITUATION
Note: This is a surprise round, so the Gnolls will not be taking actions (they can still make reactions).

Archive - Round 1.PNG

INITIATIVE
Shiver [17]
Strange [17]
Darwin [16]
Kini [10]
Kestrel [8]

Insight

Adventurer
SHIVER
Action: Shiver fires off an Eldritch Blast at Gnoll Archer 2 and misses.

STRANGE
Strange whispers: "I'll send in my illusion first, so the Gnolls can gather around him, use the web spell then for maximal effect!"
Action: Strange creates a duplicate and sends him towards the Gnolls. It does not have enough movement to get to any of them this round.
OOC: You can have Strange do something different, given the range issue.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Darwin sees kini starting her spell and realizes he's too far to rush in right away.

He darts upward between the two piles of debris and goes for the corner while drawing a dagger

Move: Diagonal up-right 2 squares, right 3 squares.

While doing so, he mutters a few quick arcane phrases the scouts of his clan have devised to sharpen the aim

Bonus action: Cast hunter's mark on the archer

Once at the corner he whips his dagger at the archer

dagger thrown vs gnoll archer: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15

OOC: I don't have my books with me so if I got advantage or did hunter's mark wrong let me know!

OOC part deux: coyote code is going crazy on me. [MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION] , if you could roll for me it's 1d4 + 1d6 + 4 damage, assuming I hit.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2wp81lg.jpg

Hagan’s Pass/Book Depository/Secret cellar
Afternoon
Round 1

Kini didn’t want to go lobbing fire bolts at the webbed gnolls. She whispered to Owlicious and the owl took off, flying at the gnoll archer. Kini cast a spell and Owlicious swooped in to touch the gnoll, sending shocks of lightning through him.

As Owlicious flew back, Kini ducked behind Shiver.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Cast Shocking Grasp through owl, Advantage if in metal armor?: 1D20+6 = [15]+6 = 21
1D20+6 = [10]+6 = 16

_: 1D8 = [7] = 7
Lightning damage and can’t take reactions
Move: Owlicious moves to deliver Shocking Grasp as his reaction and Dashes as his action back to Kini. Kini moves behind Shiver.
Concentration: Web, 1h
Conditions: Mage Armor
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kini’s Mini Stats]
Kini's Character Sheet
AC: 12 (15 Mage Armor)
HP: 24/28
Arcane Recovery 1/LR

Cantrips: Firebolt, Light, Improved Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shocking Grasp
1st (2/4): Color Spray, Mage Armor, Magic Missiles, Shield, Silent Image
2nd (0/3): Invisibility, Phantasmal Force, Web
[/sblock]

Remove ads