D&D 5E The Treasure Map - IC

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Darwin looked at Shiver: "So you think it's from *your* ship? I'm sorry I hadn't made the connection... and I didn't mean to imply you weren't important. I just wondered if you thought this map splitting is something that was done on purpose or by accident?"

Darwin heard Kini's comment and nibbly hopped on the table.

"So these 'finger books' might tell us where the maps are? Well I guess I could try...."

Darwin begins looking at another index, leafing through the pages with a dubious look.

Insight

Adventurer
The heroes flip through the massive indexes. This takes a while. Those that are not checking the indexes can investigate the rest of the Central Tower or do something else. What is everyone doing?

Strangler

First Post
Strange looks around. Maybe a queue from his God could be helping here...
Though for some reason he doubted Loki's vision of fun would include giving his clerics an easy time.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Darwin is flipping through the index, astonished at the amazing variety of books these humans have written. It slowly is dawning on him how... limited... scholarship is back in the Red Hills. Every 30 seconds or so he lifts his head up and glances around, unable to let his guard down.

"... The Grande Booke of Manures... Really? Huh. Any luck Kini?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2wp81lg.jpg

Hagan’s Pass/Book Depository
Afternoon

"... The Grande Booke of Manures... Really? Huh. Any luck Kini?"

Kini looked up. “I read that. Fascinating,” she said, then went back to her page flipping. “Nothing yet,” she said with a frown. “It should be in the reference section somewhere, if they don’t have a map room specifically,” she mused. “But I didn’t spend much time outside of the wing where my books were.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
Conditions: Mage Armor, Pass Without Trace
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kini’s Mini Stats]
Kini's Character Sheet
AC: 12 (15 Mage Armor)
HP: 24/28

Cantrips: Firebolt, Light, Improved Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Shocking Grasp
1st (2/4): Color Spray, Mage Armor, Magic Missiles, Shield, Silent Image
2nd (1/3): Invisibility, Phantasmal Force, Web
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel inhaled and let it out slowly, trying to keep her calm, to the extent possible.

"All right, lets let her do the papers there," she nods at Kini, "and everyone else just fan out and search. Because otherwise this is just going to take forever."

She heads out into the library to start her search.

Insight

Adventurer
Eventually, Kini finds a reference to some maps held in a special collection in the basement of the West Wing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Remove ads