"The Trial of Echoed Souls" 4e status update?

Yeah, you should've seen the rough drafts of the original 3e versions. (Or, y'know, some of the earlier 3e WotC products.) I can only imagine converting between editions has to be confusing.

EugeneZ

First Post
Morrus, you posted on Oct 7th:

Quick update - we're on schedule to have this out within the next two weeks. Plus we're putting people in place to facilitate a much more rapid rollout if the remaining five adventures.

#7 is being done by Malcolm Northwinter, and I'm looking at his manuscript right now and it's very good!

I'm also fairly confident on and end if Nov date for #8. My hope us to get #9 out for Xmas, but I'm not going to promise that just yet!

And then on Oct 18th:

We're on track for imminent release!

And even better news? We're halfway through the next one already!

Knew it all sounded too good to be true.

Can we get an update on this please?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just waiting for the final version of #7 with the cartography in it. Soon as I get it, I'll upload it.

#8's manuscript is done.

#9's has been started.

Thanks for the update!

My group is meeting again on December 17th and they get to deal with the opening act of Module #8.. at least they way I have envisioned it. But I did match levels so that going forward might be a bit easier on me :)

It will be interesting to see how different the encounters are, and I look forward to hopefully incorperating some of the new fluff! Regretfully, I have had some down-time recently and have spent a fair amount of time building encounter sets for #8, #9, and have picked away at the more entertaining characters in the higher levels {like Pilus...}

Thanks for working on this great adventure path!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have the finished PDF on my computer desktop right now.

I'm doing a last read-through to be sure, then it'll be going up.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Wow. I was combing through here after finding the thread. That's a heck of an eye you have there, ranger. I'll keep a closer one out, myself going forward. All said, it looks great as a final; and I hope I did well enough for my first shot. The second should see less issues now that I have a good feeling for how to do them (getting my system down that is to say).

Remove ads