"The Trial of Echoed Souls" 4e status update?

EugeneZ

First Post
:erm: It's been three months since Tears (which itself took three and a half). Not asking for any dates here, since we had a length discussion about that, the result of which was "no one knows WHEN."

Anything you can tell eagerly-awaiting customers about what state the module is currently in? You said some time ago that there were some personal issues folks had to work through -- this was almost a year ago. What's causing the current delay, our of curiosity?

And, no, I'm not just being annoying for the sake of it. :angel: We're on our last, or maybe second to last, session of Monastery and we'll be starting Tears soon. There's nothing that would upset me off more than getting to a point where we simply don't have any more adventures to play.

I too would like to know... as my group is halfway through this module. I really want to have help in my conversions!

This seems like a good point to mention that I would love to proofread the 4e conversions! Pretty please with sugar on top?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Jhaelen

First Post
Yep, I'd like to know more of the current status, too. Even if you don't have any real news, I'd appreciate regular updates in this board, like once a month.

I could imagine the next part is late because you decided to use the updated stat blocks and/or monster damage and skill check DCs?!

Zinovia

Explorer
Just recovering from my honeymoon...
Congratulations!
cheers.gif

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The current schedule looks like #7 mid-October. #8 end December/begining Jan, depending on whether Xmas puts a crimp in things.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Quick update - we're on schedule to have this out within the next two weeks. Plus we're putting people in place to facilitate a much more rapid rollout if the remaining five adventures.

#7 is being done by Malcolm Northwinter, and I'm looking at his manuscript right now and it's very good!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm also fairly confident on and end if Nov date for #8. My hope us to get #9 out for Xmas, but I'm not going to promise that just yet!

This is excellent news, as my group is wrapping up #7 this month, and we generally take 3 to 4 months to work through a module....I might be able to stop completely re-working the adventures!

Well.. unless what I have been doing with the characters and items are so far off-base that I will need to rewrite anyways....

You have a copy of #7? I would be interested in seeing what was done with the Master of the Temple and the details of the Torch.. as that is the encounter we are at in the game. My version of the Master is pretty nasty, but I see from the published #6 that I am about 4 levels off when bulding bad guys.

Two weeks... hmm, my sesson is on the 29th.

My thanks to the team that is making this adventure path just pure awesome!

Remove ads