The Unusual Heroes vs. The Pool of Radiance

Wee Jas

First Post
Lots of changes in the world if the UH and the KoTSQ this week.

I will be taking over the DMing for the Unusual Heroes. Xaltar needs a break.. so Drexel and Spiderfang are out and 2 new characters will come in. Ziona is going to take over writing the tale with input from moi.

So be prepared as the NEW group starts thier ...

DECENT to the DEPTHS of the EARTH!

dttdote.jpg

Dartan

First Post
First night with Wee Jas as dm was alot of fun...Two new characters join which should be interesting and oh yeah Doc Midnight almost dies again, seems to be his theme....Props to Wee Jas

Wee Jas

First Post
This adventure went much better than expected.. I only almost nearly killed 1 adventurer.. and we all know Doc begs for it! Props to everyones Role playing!

Doc - You sligh ladies man you! Your wit is legendary.
Ziona - Your underdark knowledge and Loth curses are awesome
Solstar - Your so vain.. I bet you think this thread was about you!
Arrac - You got style, but I can hit your AC all day long! Maybe someday you will take some of Zionas healing magic! Your subborness rules.
Varr - Well, you hit ALOT. Sometimes the bad guys other times the good guys :)

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Indeed, was fun... though Doc got his ass pummeled AGAIN. Arrgh. My magic d20 is sputtering, like an '83 honda hatchback. Frickin' drow!

Immort

First Post
I just finally got to the end of this thread, and I keep seeing plugs for Var yet have seen no Var. I see commentary on the near demise of Dr. Midnight yet no writeup. Yer killin me here folks. I am so confused. Anyhow, it is just startin to git real interestin so don't stop now. A couple of my other stories have gone down so I am lookin fer a new mainstay here. So anyhows, fer the love of God, KEEP WRITING!

-Immort

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Well, that's kinda the big problem here... We can't really blame Josh for not having the time to write these sessions up. The dude's married and they're buying/building a house. We're behind by maybe six sessions in the story here. I honestly don't know if we'll ever see these. When it's this far behind, it's almost unreasonable to expect them.

I had tons of time for my story hour(s), but that's because I'm a pathetic, single, pitiable bastard.

Wee Jas

First Post
I think Ziona is going to start writing up sessions starting this week.

Maybe we can con Xaltar into doing a quick recap of the last 6 sessions...

You don't know Varr?! Varrrrrrr.... puts you on ice! lol.

Remove ads