• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

FourMonos

First Post
And way down on the list of options is my hybrid, Artemis, lvl 2. The new level brings extra leader-y shine (two heals per encounter) with improved hitting potential (reckless curse) :). But, he'll probably just sit around the Hanged Man for awhile.

renau1g

First Post
Ok, so right now here's a quick list I think:

1) stonegod's - Drow Thief - 6 - Striker
2) Cyr Iannes - Deva Invoker - 4 - Controller
3) Papolstaanas - kobold battlemind - 3 - Defender
4) Kauldron - Goblin paladin - 4 - Defender
5) Artemis - Hybrid ? - 2 - ?
6) Alnar - sorcerer - 3 - striker
7) Iron Sky's Defender (3) or Controller (4) (with a Striker minor ;))

Any leaders?

Thoughts currently are:

stonegod's thief, Cyr, Papolstaanas , Kauldron, and Phoenix with someone to keep you on your feet...

Luinnar

First Post
I have Sharpe ( still need to put the character sheet together...) But he is only a level 1 bard. I can get his character sheet together in a jiffy if you want him.

Last edited:

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial just hit level 2, and I'll be geting to his wiki page to make the adjustments later tonight. He's an artificer, so there's a leader.

Edit: Might be later that I get his page finished. I can't seem to edit the wiki right now.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
sorry Renau1g, Artemis is a level 2 Warlord/Warlock. With his utility Aid the Injured, he has two encounter healing abilities.

But I know you want to fill with 3 and 4's, so just throwing him out there if you need a backup leader/striker.

Remove ads