• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Walking Dead 3.12 - Clear - (Spoiler Alert)

NewJeffCT

First Post
Good episode tonight, with a return to the town where the series started - and a return of the long missing Morgan. Poor guy has gone crazy, but he's been through hell. I think he may have snapped Rick back to sanity, though.

Nice scenes with Rick and Morgan, and nice bonding between Carl & Michonne. Glad she actually had some lines tonight, and she seems to be part of the group now.

Richards

Legend
Agreed on all counts, and it was a nice touch to see Carl thinking about getting a photo of Lori for his sister.

Also: awesome use of caged rats on skateboards! And I liked Morgan's whole "lure the walkers into stabbing themselves into mobility by trying to get to caged animals" ploy.

But poor Duane. I liked him.

Johnathan

Ahnehnois

First Post
I thought the backpacker was a nice touch.

I was also amused to think that this was TWD's "bottle episode" in that it had very few of the cast (though some nice scenery).

It was a nice turn to see Morgan.

Krug

Newshound
Nice self-contained episode. Thankful none of the back and forth between the gang and the governor. Get it over with already.

I think Rick saw Morgan as being where he himself was at... hence the "you have to be able to come back" line to Morgan. He is really seeing his own spiral downward and looking for hope. Hopefully he finds it within himself, since Morgan did not offer much hope :(

NewJeffCT

First Post
I think Rick saw Morgan as being where he himself was at... hence the "you have to be able to come back" line to Morgan. He is really seeing his own spiral downward and looking for hope. Hopefully he finds it within himself, since Morgan did not offer much hope :(

good observation - I saw it similarly about Rick & Morgan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads