The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Shayuri

First Post
"That spell takes more energy than I have left," Whisper tells Kraken moodily. "I'm down to my last few, weakest spells now. I'll do what I can against any guards, but I think taking the crystal out will be up to you guys. And don't forget, we still have to get out of here when it's over...and there's still the matter of the slaves we came to free in the first place."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Glaive crouches low in front of the crack. He concentrates for a moment, then seems to implode with a reddish afterglow. His form reappears farther down inside the crack. He looks a bit cramped, but manages to wiggle his body around and face a bend in the tunnel. He concentrates again and disappears from sight.

A few tense moments pass before he suddenly reappears. He informs you that the crack is nearly 30' long and emerges into a larger chamber that looks like sleeping quarters. The room is choked with debris, but there is a broken door that leads into a normal sized passage.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 40/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

After giving his report, Glaive uses one of his wands once and adds: "After the bend, when I can see the room, I can take two others with me, when I teleport. The tunnel is to cramped to do it."

[sblock=ooc]
Using wand of lesser vigor once on me. Taking 10 for UMD.
Will be back to full HP in 6 rds.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Within a few moments, Glaive manages to transfer the rest of you past the confining rock crevice into an underground room. The room is unlighted, but using one of Doral's sunrods you are able to illuminate your surroundings. The room is choked with large chunks of rubble that have fallen from the ceiling. The air is full of dust and pebbles and stone still sift down from the roof. A wooden door covers the wall opposite of you, however the stone opening around it has cracked and shifted, causing the door to splinter. Through the cracks you can see a dark tunnel beyond it.
In the room with you is the remains of a small writing desk, a cot with rough wooly blankets, and the crushed remains of a footlocker.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive circles the room, trying to find the strongest pull to his arcane senses. If he finds it, he will tell the others.

[sblock=ooc]

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Glaive scans the room but senses nothing. Checking the doorframe you can see that with some effort the stone debris and splintered wood can be removed to give you a way out of the room and into the dark tunnel beyond.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken glances around, then moves over to the blocked doorway.

"Looks like we'd better get digging, eh?" He starts to shift rubble.

Remove ads