• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "What NPC should Blackdirge do next" poll

What NPC should Blackdirge do next?

• Azekar -- Hound Archon Paladin, LG

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Thraguul -- Troll Ranger, NG

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Dremosia-- Medusa Bard, CG

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Nymon -- Minotaur Monk, LN

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Skezex -- Half-Dragon (black) Lizardfolk Druid, N

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Myrnevra -- Succubus Sorcerer, CN

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Vadak Bloodhammer -- Duergar Blackguard, LE

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Broggom -- Hill Giant Psion, NE

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Grethezar -- Dretch (From Dretch to Demon Lord)

Votes: 16 19.5%

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Well, here it is. Your chance to tell me what to write.:D

You have nine choices representing all nine alignments and covering a wide array of humanoids and monsters. If for some reason what I have included in the poll doesn't strike your fancy post your own idea, if it's really cool I'll add it to the poll.

I will let the poll run for a week or so and then start the new thread based on the results.

So vote!

Dirge

The poll has been concluded, the winner was the dretch.

The new thread can be found in the story hour forum here:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53842

Last edited:

shilsen

Adventurer
I was tempted to vote for the Duergar Blackguard, just because that would probably be the most likely opponent for my players out of the list. But since what I enjoy about your creations even more than the mechanics is the story, I picked the one of the dretch who made good - or in this case, bad. Everyone loves an underdog :D

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I'm putting in a huge vote for Nymon, the minotaur monk, as I've already figured out a way to work him into my current campaign's climax battle (which we probably won't get to until July or August at this rate, so there would be time for oodles of your chapters).

My second choice would be Skezex, who sounds extremely interesting, although I haven't a clue how I'd ever use him.

LuYangShih

First Post
I'm really curious to see BLACKDIRGES take on Druids and Monks, but since Nymon has one vote, and Skezex none, I'll vote for Nymon, because I'm not interested in the Dretch. :p

Tuerny

First Post
Ooooooh

I am all about seeing what sort of demon lord Blackdirge will have the dretch grow into. :)

Any change of using stuff from the MM2 or Fiend Folio for this?

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Tuerny said:
Any change of using stuff from the MM2 or Fiend Folio for this?

If thats the winner I would pull from all sources with a heavy emphasis on the fiend folio and the book of vile darkness.

Dirge

Drunken Master

First Post
my vote is for the medusa bard. i've always been a big fan of medusas, and i'd like to see how ol' blackdirge handles a good character.
the minotaur or half-dragon lizardman would be my alternate choices. i don't know about the dretch thing... i'm just not that into it. but, the popular vote will decide, and i'm sure our esteemed author can weave a compelling story around any one of these character concepts.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
I am a bit surprised by the results so far. I thought the dretch would come dead last and the half-dragon lizard folk would be near the top. Boy, you guys sure dig the evil stuff, which is ok cause so do I.:D

I will hold my vote until the end in case of a tie.

Dirge

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads