The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Bassghost

First Post
I dunno if it's already been asked or answered, but whatever happend to that big group of lycanthropes that were fighting against the "Darkness'' group so long ago? I really enjoyed rping with those guys. Yet, I've seen none of them in a very long time.

Lonanae

First Post
Regarding the lycanthropes. I play Blythe and she is still around but Locdonan's player got sick of ISRP and now is only online just to write his novel. That much said, the Pack of the Red Moon is over with most likely for good.

Though, who knows! But I've seen a few stray lycanthropes running about lately so maybe your character could run wild with them. Darkness is gone as well. Sad loss but it was inevitable.

Bassghost

First Post
That's very unfortunate. I was the one who played Ry'van. The young druid turned lycanthrope. Cause quite a ruckus and it was only my first time playing that character. I had alot of fun with that though.

Imreis

First Post
Cant remember his name now but he was in the pack, played a big ol' werebear! hehe. His player is military so isn't around very much either

Lonanae

First Post
I remember Ry'van. And Orndene was his name. Such a teddy. He left the group after Locdonan vanished the first time. When Locdonan came back the second time only Blythe was there to welcome him, so it's safe to say it's dead lol. Enjoy playing though!

Jynx

First Post
This is Bassghost again, just under my original thread name. But yeah, good times. Does anyone know the addy's for these people? That is if the players don't want them to remain beyon my knowing, which is okay I guess. But I'd really like to chat with the players of that group again. You too Lonanae, I probably had you on MSN at one point or another anyway lol.

Lonanae

First Post
You actually talk to me more than you know. I'll make myself known, Jynx/Ry'van. And I'm already on your messenger lol. And I can't give the others out unless they told me and since none of them have been on for more than three months.. Hard to say!

Jack_Darous

First Post
I will have to read my way through this,till then I hope I will meet familiar faces.
I once was Jack Darous,as I am now,Eminez also known as Ignatius Düsterwald and Jack of Tears...that was about four or five years ago...

Velaria

First Post
*Smiles* I was remembered, a gret honor thank you Willow. So many faces that I have interacted with over the years I do dearly miss. Edge, who is busy with rl and I still speak to on occasions. Nephrite, who seemed to just fade away. Valarus, the thorn in my side, but who never failed to bring a little excitment if not chaos into Vels life. Willow of course, wonderful to see you again. Belak.. ahh the list goes on and on.

Neo, Rude, Necro, Draco..... perhaps I should stop in for a bit....

* Wanders off in thought*

Kinetti

First Post
Velaria said:
*Smiles* I was remembered, a gret honor thank you Willow. So many faces that I have interacted with over the years I do dearly miss. Edge, who is busy with rl and I still speak to on occasions. Nephrite, who seemed to just fade away. Valarus, the thorn in my side, but who never failed to bring a little excitment if not chaos into Vels life. Willow of course, wonderful to see you again. Belak.. ahh the list goes on and on.

Neo, Rude, Necro, Draco..... perhaps I should stop in for a bit....

* Wanders off in thought*

A few months ago I tried to get Nephrite, whom I still have on my Big Big List, back into ISRP (by now I don't remember if it was under the same character or not), but it just didn't take. I guess he's moved on with interests. heh. And I do see Ol' Man Val pop in for about five minutes every few months.

Remove ads