The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Cashmere

First Post
Cashmere said:
wow... lookit all the missed people, figure I'd put Maxine Dorugon's player on the list, I've since taken over the little changeling since she's kinda fundamental in Cashmere's existence. used to play the 'baron' troupe... Kio the little bird guardian to Westia's plane... and Ian Mindreaper creepy guy... :p just a few names to throw out there, they had a really intricate world planned out and just stopped coming online at random... ^_^ that was about 4 years ago there ^^;; some things just don't die in people's minds.

^^;; just a second try for any leads here and then I'll let it drop I promise :D

tundra_no_caps

First Post
James V said:
I swear, I will find this creator of this game called the World Of WarCraft and slay them with the sword of a 1000 truths!!!!!!

In the mean time, seriously, Ashton Landale...and Ahrta...where have they gone too....!...!...!

I sometimes talk to her on MSN.
Ahrta's player, that is.

Velaria

First Post
Magi_Nashira said:
Ah Velaria, it's been ages! I wonder if Edge is arould anywhere these days too...

Last time I spoke to Edge was about 4 months ago, he is doing well and I still get occasional e-mails from him. :D

Remove ads