The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Alleykatt said:
*sneaks through grabs Neo, WIllow, Veleria, and runs off with them for her own reunion*

You're adorable. I hope you know that.

Velaria said:
Woot, stolen away for the alleykatt reunion. Now that is what I call an excellent venture my friends.

Do you still roleplay, Vel, or do you have MSN? If you do. Would you please contact either Alley or Neo and get my MSN from one of them? I'd love to catch up with you. Thanks.

Velaria

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
Do you still roleplay, Vel, or do you have MSN? If you do. Would you please contact either Alley or Neo and get my MSN from one of them? I'd love to catch up with you. Thanks.

I do indeed, mostly on a private forum basis I have poped my head in here once in the rooms to peek around but lost net that day. Unfortunatly I do not have Ally or Neo on my current MSN lol.. but feel free to add me, if you have Darkmoore, Asnod they have my MSN and you can ask them for it :D

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Velaria said:
I do indeed, mostly on a private forum basis I have poped my head in here once in the rooms to peek around but lost net that day. Unfortunatly I do not have Ally or Neo on my current MSN lol.. but feel free to add me, if you have Darkmoore, Asnod they have my MSN and you can ask them for it :D

Will do!

Neo_CorpseReliver said:
Hmm.. wonder what server and character she plays on. Not that I am planning to join her back in the wonderful and warm World of Warcraft or anything.. >.>

I miss you! Where have you been hiding?
I miss Thanriyon too but darn if he won't come say Hi to me! ;)

I return to find myself gone under grounds of kidnapping. What's an old wizard to do?!

And I wasn't hiding among the masses of undead, orc, troll, tauren, and blood elf allies that makes up the mighty Horde or anything.. >.>.. Nope.. no siree..

Babylon Logos

First Post
Neo_CorpseReliver said:
I return to find myself gone under grounds of kidnapping. What's an old wizard to do?!

And I wasn't hiding among the masses of undead, orc, troll, tauren, and blood elf allies that makes up the mighty Horde or anything.. >.>.. Nope.. no siree..

For teh horde! Gnomes were made for punting.

Remove ads