• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Whispering Cairn (Team Diamond Lake) - IC

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=HM, Jules, Eldariel, Zeke] "Of course they'd send the one who's name I don't know." thinks Kendren outloud, looking back at the elf:"See, this' what I've been tellin ya, they're all a'ive and well, just figured the most armored should go down first." Turning to the new arrival, the burly warrior says "Any skill in the healin area, this boy needs help, he's still alive just dreamin' I guess." [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Initiative: +5
A.C.: 19, F.F.: 16, T: 13
H.P.: 13/13
C.M.B.: +5, C.M.D.: 18
F.: +4, R.: +3, W.: +2
Currently in Hand: Longsword, Spiked Light Steel Shield
Atks:
Longsword: +5(+4), 1d8 +4(+6), 19-20x2(Power Attack)
Shield: +5(+4), 1d4 +4(+6), X2(Power Attack)
Two Weapon Fighting: +3/+3 (+2/+2) 1d8+4 (+6)/1d4+2 (+3) [/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Although nervous himself, Galyne is determined not to show it to the others. Especially after his previous performance. At the same time he does not want to embarrass Vixtrin. So he simply says "Would you like to go next Vixtrin. I'll come bring up the rear."

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=HM, Jules, Eldariel, Zeke] "Of course they'd send the one who's name I don't know." thinks Kendren outloud, looking back at the elf:"See, this' what I've been tellin ya, they're all a'ive and well, just figured the most armored should go down first." Turning to the new arrival, the burly warrior says "Any skill in the healin area, this boy needs help, he's still alive just dreamin' I guess." [

Eldariel eases his stance as Zeke comes down and speaks to the newcomer.

You... know each other. he states this, his tone flat. He takes a deep breath, letting it out with a sigh, then slides his blade back into his sheath.

He moves over to Jules, looking for signs of injury.
My apologies. Keep your blade ready, though. A creature that looked like a pair of eyeballs connected by a red string attacked me with some kind of magical fear. He disappeared up that tube. I don't know what he did to our companion, but I'm guessing paralysis or sleep. Zeke, what do you think?

OOC: sorry for the delay, it's just what would have occurred to him given the circumstances. Welcome aboard! :D

Do I see anything new that's wrong with Jules, or will we have to wait for Zeke's analysis?
[/sblock]

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=HM, Jules, Eldariel, Zeke]"No harm done, ain't no wrong with b'ing cautious, pair of e'eballs with a string you say... V'ry well." says Kendren as he rises from his kneeling position and places himself between the tube indicated by Eladriel and the party. [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Atks:

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=HM, Jules, Eldariel, Kendren]
"Um, who is that," says Zeke to the others, pointing at Kendren.

Then he sees Jules on the floor, comatose, he eyes the newcomer, but rushes to the side of his friend and checks him over.

OOC: Heal check +8 to see if he can tell what is the matter
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Group that went down the hole]
Adding the description to the room here as I think things are getting mis-described.

Code:
[COLOR=Orange][I]The walls here are covered in bas-relief images similar to the slender figure
upon the sarcophagus lid in the chamber above. Nearly a dozen 
androgynous, hairless humanoids stand in poses of deference, almost as if 
they are paying homage to the viewer. Many extend their hands in adoration,
their faces awash in adulation. Several of the statues lack hands, arms, 
heads, or anything else easily hacked off by long-absent tomb robbers.

About fifteen feet south, a dark passage extends from an elaborately carved 
arch. Only a little of this hallway is visible, however, as a large stone block 
obscures most of the passage.[/I][/COLOR]
So there is only one tube (did Zeke send it up?) the creature floated up and out the small portion of the archway not blocked by the large stone block. Also there is a "square hole" in the ceiling above the block from where it was before it fell. So you could climb the block and stand straight up on the top without a problem - not that you need to just trying to give you a picture is all.[/sblock]

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=HM, Jules, Eldariel, Zeke] Looking at Zeke with a raised eyebrow, Kendren shakes his head figuring that the young man must be the dim-witted one of the group. The warrior moves to the tube and sends it back up hoping that by Pelor's light Galyne or Aria comes down this time, before Zeke makes the elf with an impulsive temper draw his sword again. [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Atks:

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=down the hole]

Eldariel sees Jules' peaceful look and gives him a firm, uncompromising smack to the face. I believe a firm hand is needed to rescue our rogue from his plight. Sleep on your own time! Eldariel says this last while grabbing Jules by the collar and shaking him.

ooc: if this doesn't work, he'll look for some cold water... or some warm water to but Jules' hand in while he sleeps :devil:[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Down in the hole]
Zeke continues to look over Jules, wondering if his training in the healing arts was a waste.

He pauses a moment, something registers in his brain, and says,"By the way, who is the new guy? Seems odd to find someone new down a stone tube. Did he do this to Jules?"

[/sblock]

Remove ads