• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Whispering Cairn (Team Diamond Lake) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: @-s@s what?!?

[sblock=Down the hole]Jules eyes flutter open as he is takin away from the cool pool and beautiful maiden who was about...

It seems he was just asleep.[/sblock]

[sblock=Up top group] Vixtrin looks pale and shakes her head. "I'm...I'm not going down there. I'm not cut out for this just yet."

The tube arrives empty. Whose next?[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=deep beneath the Oerth]

Eldariel's eyes flick to the newcomer when he realizes Zeke doesn't recognize him... then back to Zeke for a long stare... then he rolls his eyes and goes back to smacking Jules around, speaking between blows. Meh, he hasn't tried to kill us so far. (ung) He seems to have all his own equipment (wah!), and seems enthusiastic enough. (wake, darn you!) We should see about sending our trapfinder down that tunnel (hiyah!) as soon as he's done his union-mandated break.[/sblock]

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=Down the Hole] Having had enough with the young one pretending not to have seen him, Kendren moves towards Zeke:"Now, you're gonna tell me, ya don't rem'mber me walkin down those stairs, arrivin face to face with Galyne's bow and arrow, then me explainin' my entire story, pitchin in with you guys to go help yer friends down here, then havin a discussion with Lady Aria and the volunteerin' to go down next and sendin' the tube back up, I ought to slap you silly." says the warrior having trouble containing his anger.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Initiative: +5
A.C.: 19, F.F.: 16, T: 13
H.P.: 13/13
C.M.B.: +5, C.M.D.: 18
F.: +4, R.: +3, W.: +2
Currently in Hand: Longsword, Spiked Light Steel Shield
Atks:
Longsword: +5(+4), 1d8 +4(+6), 19-20x2(Power Attack)
Shield: +5(+4), 1d4 +4(+6), X2(Power Attack)
Two Weapon Fighting: +3/+3 (+2/+2) 1d8+4 (+6)/1d4+2 (+3) [/sblock]

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=hey, ho, below below]
Having had enough with the young one pretending not to have seen him, Kendren moves towards Zeke:"Now, you're gonna tell me, ya don't rem'mber me walkin down those stairs, arrivin face to face with Galyne's bow and arrow, then me explainin' my entire story, pitchin in with you guys to go help yer friends down here, then havin a discussion with Lady Aria and the volunteerin' to go down next and sendin' the tube back up, I ought to slap you silly." says the warrior having trouble containing his anger.

Eldariel finishes with Jules, and stands up, wringing his hands out before they cramp up. Don't do it, you'll only wear yourself out; anyway, I think someone beat you to it. (ooc: :p on Zeke) He motions for Kendren to follow him, picks up his torch, and goes to check out the tunnel blocked by the stone slab. I think we'd best send up for the others. We've found the next leg of our journey, I think, and I think we should sally forth together rather than apart.

OOC: Think we can skip ahead to getting the others down here? Rather than the formality of "hey guys, we found a thing, let's go" "okay, we go also"?
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
[sblock="Up t'top]"You go next Aria." Galyne says. Turning to Vixtrin he says In which case you had better go wait outside. I wouldn't like to think that you are alone up here. We'll meet you when we come out.[/sblock]

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=hey, ho, below below]

Eldariel finishes with Jules, and stands up, wringing his hands out before they cramp up. Don't do it, you'll only wear yourself out; anyway, I think someone beat you to it. (ooc: :p on Zeke) He motions for Kendren to follow him, picks up his torch, and goes to check out the tunnel blocked by the stone slab. I think we'd best send up for the others. We've found the next leg of our journey, I think, and I think we should sally forth together rather than apart.

OOC: Think we can skip ahead to getting the others down here? Rather than the formality of "hey guys, we found a thing, let's go" "okay, we go also"?
[/sblock]

[sblock=down below] Kendren nods and follows Eldariel:"I agree, sticking together is the best tactical move we could make here. says the burly warrior as if repeating from a previous experience.[/sblock]
[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Atks:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Fast forwarding to get the group together.

After a few moments of waiting Aria and Galyne make there way down. When Jules mentions they only need to wait now for Vixtrin, the ranger shakes his head. "Sorry she didn't wish to continue and will wait for us outside."

The news makes everyone somber as they look around the room quietly.

[sblock=Description of Room]
Code:
[I][COLOR=Orange]The walls here are covered in bas-relief images similar to the slender figure
 upon the sarcophagus lid in the chamber above. Nearly a dozen 
androgynous, hairless humanoids stand in poses of deference, almost as if 
they are paying homage to the viewer. Many extend their hands in adoration, 
their faces awash in adulation. Several of the statues lack hands, arms, 
heads, or anything else easily hacked off by long-absent tomb robbers.

About fifteen feet south, a dark passage extends from an elaborately carved 
arch. Only a little of this hallway is visible, however, as a large stone block
 obscures most of the passage.[/COLOR][/I]
[/sblock]

Attachments

• AoW-TDL lvl1.jpg
    AoW-TDL lvl1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 63

SJRSamurai

First Post
Kendren moves towards the passage looking at the stone block "I'll take point if you guys don't mind." says the burly warrior.

[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Atks:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Note: Only way past the block and to the other side. Is to squeeze through the small arched hole at the top of the block.

Shayuri

First Post
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Aria asks dubiously, eying the small opening at the top of the block. "We know how this stone...tube thing works now. We could check the other colored passages. There must be some that aren't blocked off."

Remove ads