• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Wizard's Amulet returneth!

Agamon

Adventurer
Interesting, as there's no OGL, but it just says 5th Edition on the site. Maybe it's for 5th Edition Tunnels and Trolls or Pendragon... :uhoh: :p

Yeah if you can use the OGL to imitate oE, 1E, 2E, 3E and all sorts of non DnD games, why not 5E. I always thought the argument about the (possible) lack of 5E OGL was moot. Sure you can't put any official 'dungeons and dragons' stuff on your product but 5E compatible, GO FOR IT!

Not checked it for mechanical accuracy but I'll be running it this weekend for my boys with the basic PDF :D

Samurai

Adventurer
What I find most interesting is the large number of pre-genned PCs in the back of the adventure. They include a bunch of stuff from the PHB, including races such as the Orc and Gnome, and classes like Sorcerer, Paladin, Ranger, War Cleric domain, etc. The Paladin's Detect Evil is gone (yay!), replaced by an ability to sense demons, devils, celestials, and desecrated/consecrated grounds. No more "Is this guy in the bar evil? How about that city guard? That shopkeeper?" Well worth the dl just for the preview of all that stuff!

Not quite. There is no reason to think FGG got a preview of the PHB. This is just their interpretation of those classes and races. The PHB will probably be totally different.

Remove ads