• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Wizard's Amulet returneth!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
My wallet screams for mercy. Now I not only have to buy S&W and PF FGG products, I have to buy 5E versions too! Damn being a completionist with every Necromancer Game and FGG product..

I'm feeling the opposite - this will be a break for my wallet. There will finally be some FGG products I don't buy. :)

Of course, if they are just adding 5E to the list of games they support, then that will likely mean less product overall, which is also beneficial for my wallet.

Mythmere1

First Post
'an abbreviated Section 15 entry has been approved.'
How would you do that? Get permission from each contributor?

Necromancer Games is the publisher of the Tome of Horrors, so it's like getting our own permission. Bill Webb stands in front of the mirror and says, "Hey, can we use an abbreviated form of the disclosure we require?" and then he says, "Sure." And we're good to go. It doesn't apply to anyone else using the monsters, though. For any expanded use, the agreement (long ago, now) with WotC was that others need to use the full citation set forth in the Tome.

darjr

I crit!
WotC folks helping a third party make an ogl 5e product with not yet released PHB content? That's freaking awesome!

Lord Blackstone

First Post
Interesting... Tome of Horrors 5E would be very welcomed into my collection. I would also love to see Swords and Sorcery's Creature Collections. Onyx Path as gained the rights to Scarred Lands so we might see it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads