• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The World's Largest Dungeon

Rapida

First Post
Macrovore, maybe I was to subtle on my first post to you. If ChaosEvoker doesn't play I will think about allowing you but right now I have enough players. I asked for 6 and they got here first.

Ok Blade all we are waiting on are Chaos's character or him telling me he can't play.

Rapida

First Post
Anyone know if chaosevoker is gonna play or not? He posted on here saying he would like to see it from the other side of the dungeon. If he doesn't confirm soon I'll let macro play.

nonamazing

Explorer
Rapida said:
Anyone know if chaosevoker is gonna play or not? He posted on here saying he would like to see it from the other side of the dungeon. If he doesn't confirm soon I'll let macro play.

You could try sending an e-mail to chaosevoker (I believe his address can be found in his public profile). Or we can just assume he's not going to be able to join us--he hasn't posted in a while. I think it is probably okay for us to go on without him, or to let Macrovore take his place.

Rapida

First Post
Alright Macro, make a character. You can play, I don't care if you make a mind flayer as per savage species. Anyway, make the character then we will start.

TheLe

First Post
Thanks!

Nightcloak said:
I love your PDFs, win are you going to release the Arcane Casters?

Thanks. It's always nice to meet a fan/customer.

Unorthodox Sorcerers should be coming up in a couple months, and Unorthodox Wizards should be in early 2006. The wizards author blew his deadline completely and I am left scrambling for new writers. But the Sorcerers writer came through with flying colors.

Here are some sneek peeks:

UnorthodoxSorcerers_tn200w.jpg

UnorthodoxWizards_tn200w.jpg

Fire off an email to me Nightcloak (use the enworld link on the left on my name). I'd be happy to send you a free book of your choice,.

`LE

Macrovore

First Post
What character do you need?
I've got some Ideas here
-CG human Warlock
-NG elven warmage
-LG dwarven fighter (eventually to dwarven defender)
-CG halfling rouge

I'm rather versatile

Remove ads