• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Theandric: Journeyman

MummyKitty

First Post
Titus has no more questions, but he looks towards the others too see if they would ask anything of Grozny before they depart. Afterwards...

"Very well Grozny. I thank you for your guidance." Titus says and offers a hand of friendship to Grozny. "Shall we grasp hands as friends?"

He looks at the path, seeking any magical trace he might detect. "If this path leads to the knowledge that we strive for, you shall be rewarded. If not... you may still be rewarded, but it may be something different from what you expect..." He tries not to make his words come out as a threat.

"Till we meet again."

Nzld

First Post
Valeria curtsies to Grozny and offers up a demur smile of appreciation.

"We thank you for your guidance, dear sir, and if the forest receives us favorably, I look forward to reaquainting ourselves. We shall certainly strive to uphold our end of the bargain, and fetch for you this gold coin you so desire." She looks down the path into the forest momentarily, before inquiring further, "Pray tell, is there any further advice you might offer us before we embark upon this path?"

Yair

Community Supporter
Valeria said:
"We thank you for your guidance, dear sir, and if the forest receives us favorably, I look forward to reaquainting ourselves. We shall certainly strive to uphold our end of the bargain, and fetch for you this gold coin you so desire." She looks down the path into the forest momentarily, before inquiring further, "Pray tell, is there any further advice you might offer us before we embark upon this path?"
"Advice? You already ignored my advice. Don't go blaming me if the forest knocks your army ten feet under" he vaguely motions at Volkmar's position. "I'll give you one piece of advice that maybe you will listen to: when all seems lost, seek out light. And warmth".

Titus said:
"Very well Grozny. I thank you for your guidance." Titus says and offers a hand of friendship to Grozny. "Shall we grasp hands as friends?"
He looks at the path, seeking any magical trace he might detect. "If this path leads to the knowledge that we strive for, you shall be rewarded. If not... you may still be rewarded, but it may be something different from what you expect..." He tries not to make his words come out as a threat.
"Till we meet again."
Grozny shakes Titus' hand solidly. "The path will only lead where you would travel. For what its worth, I hope you do reach its end."

Lukas

Lukas snorts quietly towerds Grozny and takes the lead, bow ready, he starts to walk
keeping 10 ft. ahead from the rest, he scans the trail and the surrondings all the time.

Last edited:

MummyKitty

First Post
When Grozny is out of sight, either from him leaving, or the group heading down the trail, Titus calls a stop to the troop.

"Before we continue down this path, we should perhaps discuss Grozny's warnings. He seemed to think that our armed warriors would not be welcome in what ever domain we are going to visit. We may be able to get through on diplomacy, and certainly Volkmar would not act without our instructions, but, do you think we should leave him behind? Perhaps he can guard the trailhead and wait for our return there? That may also go for Lucas, though I think Malloc will be viewed as harmless enough... I'm also wondering about his comment on heat and light... do we have spells to provide illumination or warmth in cold and darkness? What are your thoughts on this, milady?" He addresses Valeria with the last.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads