They've got a Cave Troll...

Jay_Kinnear

First Post
Anyway long story short I'm searching for stats for the Cave Troll from Lord of the Ring, and I figured this might be a good place to ask if anybody has seen a version of it. Thanks ahead of time, and sorry if this is on the wrong board.

mmadsen

First Post
Anyway long story short I'm searching for stats for the Cave Troll from Lord of the Ring, and I figured this might be a good place to ask if anybody has seen a version of it.
D&D stats for a Tolkien-esque Cave Troll? It's just an Ogre that turns to stone in sunlight. Or, if you like the movie version, a Hill Giant that turns to stone in sunlight.

Tewligan

First Post
Jay_Kinnear said:
Anyway long story short I'm searching for stats for the Cave Troll from Lord of the Ring, and I figured this might be a good place to ask if anybody has seen a version of it. Thanks ahead of time, and sorry if this is on the wrong board.
I would take either an ogre or a hill giant, up his AC, and call him a cave troll.

Jay_Kinnear

First Post
Actually.

I found out Andy Collins has already converted one, and I'm planning to use that, ironically though LOTR is also where he got the idea for the Manyshot epic feat.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Actually.

Jay_Kinnear said:
I found out Andy Collins has already converted one, and I'm planning to use that, ironically though LOTR is also where he got the idea for the Manyshot epic feat.

link? :)

Remove ads