Thieves World

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Guess I should start reading my TW books again, thank goodness my reading book collection is huge. If I do, do you want me to take notes on what I find interesting?

If you want to, that would be great and so very helpful. I'm reading so of the old novels that I haven't read before and then I plan to reread the 12 collections of short stories. But even with me rereading them, different people catch and interpret different things. So, all the hlpe and input anyone can give me will be great.

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:

that's exactly what i've been doing :D (and why i keep posting things to this thread)

so, does that make us Professor Crothian's research assistants? :p

Except I'm nicer to my assiatants, I'll give you full credit for your work, and you won't get paid. :D

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Perhaps we should try on a chonology, so you can choose a potential timeline.

I've got a time line from the the beggining of written time (or there abouts) through the first two books. A time line wouldn't be bad, but might be hard since the stories are not written in cronological order and many of them take place at the same time.

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:

should we start with chronology from the TW RPG?

(do you think we'd get in trouble for posting that?)

I've so far refrained because it is copy writted and Morrus would not like us posting copy writed material here.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
Crothian said:
I've so far refrained because it is copy writted and Morrus would not like us posting copy writed material here.
that's why i asked....

if we do a chronology, it could start with book 3, since anyone with the RPG could refer back to that

(although that doesn't mean we couldn't discuss some of the things on the timeline, to flesh it out a little...)

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:

that's why i asked....

if we do a chronology, it could start with book 3, since anyone with the RPG could refer back to that

(although that doesn't mean we couldn't discuss some of the things on the timeline, to flesh it out a little...)

We can do the stuff from the first two books and write it all in outr own words and it should be okay. Posting it all word for word is not good, but we should be able to construct something very close referring to the books ourselves.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
what i'm saying is (for example):

Aging and the Elderly

(all dates are based on book 2 (i think))

Myrtis has run the Aphrodisia House for 138 years

Lythande started his training about 160 years ago

and (of course), poor Enas Yorl has been cursed for at least 300 years :eek:

Last edited:

Remove ads