• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thieves World

Mr Fidgit

First Post
Crothian said:
There are people who live and prosper in Sanctuary making an honest living.
Mr Fidgit said:
exactly one.
ok, our total now rises to the amazing, incredible, unbelieveable total of three honest people in Sanctuary (by book 9)

Rahi - “tinker who did a small side business in small arms, knives, and the like”, He was an “astonishing phenomenon, an honest tradesman”

Gonfred - “a goldsmith with a reputation for honesty”

Last edited:

Mr Fidgit

First Post
no, i'm just trying to be a good reasearch assistant :D
Dragongirl said:
Guess I should start reading my TW books again, thank goodness my reading book collection is huge. If I do, do you want me to take notes on what I find interesting?
speaking of R.A.'s, where's Dragongirl? she's slackin'!

(hope everything's o.k.....)

Crothian

First Post
I was able to pick up two more TW books today. Fianlly got a paperback copy of number 9, and City on the Edge of Time a Tempus book.

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
i just finished #9 (and took notes...)

i really don't like that character:rolleyes:

Cool on the notes part. I think 6 out of my 7 Sanctuary novels focus on him. Janet Morrus wrote a lot about the guy. He's not a very likible character.

So, who are your favorite characters?

Mr Fidgit

First Post
well...i liked the four-part trinity, until they were murdered

i liked Illyra until her child was murdered

..i'm sure i'll think of more later. i just don't like that such a despicable character is not only written about, but focused on and glorified

Remove ads