• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Things that annoy your PCs?

Pants

First Post
Such a loooong list:
- Badguys that get away (They hated this evil necromancer that kept teleporting away whenever he got low on hp. Hated him so much. They finally ended up killing him and they were super happy about it!)
- Any monsters not from the Monster Manual ("What the hell is this? Oh, it's from the Fiend Folio/MM2/BoVD.")
- People that screw with them in the smallest possible way
- Bad guys that utilize tactics
- Noncritable stuff
- Energy drain
- Demons
- Giants
- Surprises
- Whenever I use logical actions against them (;))
- Nasty traps

Altalazar

First Post
hong said:
People who take a month to figure out what it is that annoys them. Ooh, that's annoying.

People who always are concerned with how long a thread has been around between posts and seem to be unable to control posting about it. :confused:

VirgilCaine

First Post
Pants said:
- Badguys that get away (They hated this evil necromancer that kept teleporting away whenever he got low on hp. Hated him so much. They finally ended up killing him and they were super happy about it!)

Since he's a Necromancer, how would KILLING him be a GOOD thing? ;)

hong

WotC's bitch
Altalazar said:
People who always are concerned with how long a thread has been around between posts

Caring and sharing, that's me.

and seem to be unable to control posting about it.

But it's much more fun this way.

dead1.gif

Qualir

First Post
Galeros said:
What are some things that annoy your PCs?

For mine it is having the enemy run away. They HATE it when I do this to them.

I find that PC paladins tend to have a slight problem when the NPC bard says, "why yes Mr Paladin, that pink full plate armor definitely sets off the color of your eyes." This is especially ircsome when followed with a suggestive wink :)

Having the NPC cleric say, "Long live the queen." after resurecting PC bards and wizards (even if said wizard happens to be wearing a very fetching robe with lace trimming and thigh high riding boots :) )

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads