• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Things to think about for upcoming upgrade

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Unfortunately how the time out system works is still beyond me. I'll work on it when I can.

We're currently trying to recruit more Magi so we can have a greater presence, I do apologize for slow going however.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Magnus Vincent said:
Why does the discription of the clearing mention valkyrie if she does nothing?

Some of the descriptions for the rooms were copied from those that had been made for the new style rooms we were supposed to get at Wizards of the Coast. The Clearing was going to get "Valkyrie" who would be a dice-rolling bot like "Warden" had been for the Arena room off the old Emporium. But the new style chat has a dice-roller separately, so yeah, we should change the description to dump poor "Valkyrie" again. :)

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Actually there were meant to be a few bots added extra, when I loaded up the original bots I wasn't sure how much strain they'd put on the system, so I only loaded the ones that were already there.

I'll discuss if the extra bots should go in or room descriptions be altered with Siani when I get the chance... and some sleep.

Litha

First Post
The bot commands have been playing through my mind. It could be I haven't looked hard enough but I can't find a list of them.
So would it be posible to list them in the bot's chat profile giving easy access?

Litha

First Post
Litha said:
The bot commands have been playing through my mind. It could be I haven't looked hard enough but I can't find a list of them.
So would it be posible to list them in the bot's chat profile giving easy access?
*face palms*

Never mind, someone was kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Right now I feel like such an idiot.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
@Magnus: No problem, please feel free to ask anything like that on the boards, I may be a little slow to reply sometimes due to my excessively busy lifestyle, but I will get back to you.

@Litha: I'll make a point to add some basic instructions to all their descriptions as soon as I get a chance, thanks for bringing it up.

Morty Cash

First Post
I think there should be a "look at quick description:" type thing. like a type of form that someone might fill out (i.e. Height: Weight: Eyes: Hair:)

Drindin

First Post
I like the backgrounds with the pictures. I think you should make a regular solid one for those folks who don't like them, but keep some of the pictury backgrounds. At first I didn't like them, but they kinda grew on me. Plus, it helps me keep my many characters seperate.

Remove ads